IGNORED

Carey Dislikes You Moaners.

howey_ducky

Now i believe the acurate description was, "well, these people that do this..........you know"

made me chuckle.

I always said Louis talked sense! We are 1 game into the Championship and the moaners are already on whinging and groaning. Why do you lot bother going. Support your team and put all your energy into supporting the lads instead of coming on here MOANING.

Well done lads on the 3-0 win over Brentford tonight.

I always said Louis talked sense! We are 1 game into the Championship and the moaners are already on whinging and groaning. Why do you lot bother going. Support your team and put all your energy into supporting the lads instead of coming on here MOANING.

Yea well said masters!! :)

Your back quick Kate ;)

I vote that any time one of our lot is injured, they help do the commentary, it was great to have Louis's insight to the team tonight, and great to hear a proper Bristolian accent on the radio as well.

yeah, it was great listening to what he had to say. the accent made me feel all warm and homely, then again, it could have been the cider.

Yea well said masters!! :)

[/q

Ooh some of this lot on here reallyy wind me up. They are never satisfied. If we were top of the league they wouild still find something to maon about. I ahve supported this club for 47 years (giving me age away now!!) and I will SUPPORT this team if we are top of the Prmiership or bottom of the 3rd. Come on you reds. City til i die and I MEAN IT!!!

Guest ashtonyate
Now i believe the acurate description was, "well, these people that do this..........you know"

made me chuckle.

Well Carey does not have to read the post I think its good for players to know what is being said but its up to them whether or not they read the post

they need to step outside there spoon fed world into reality now and again.

I think most post on here have some Merritt and i would suspect that there is bitching between players in the dressing room it happens in all walks of life

[quote name='Ashton Kate' date='Aug 14 2007, 9:51 PM' Ooh some of this lot on here reallyy wind me up. They are never satisfied. If we were top of the league they wouild still find something to maon about. I ahve supported this club for 47 years (giving me age away now!!) and I will SUPPORT this team if we are top of the Prmiership or bottom of the 3rd. Come on you reds. City til i die and I MEAN IT!!!

[quote name='Ashton Kate' date='Aug 14 2007, 9:51 PM' Ooh some of this lot on here reallyy wind me up. They are never satisfied. If we were top of the league they wouild still find something to maon about. I ahve supported this club for 47 years (giving me age away now!!) and I will SUPPORT this team if we are top of the Prmiership or bottom of the 3rd. Come on you reds. City til i die and I MEAN IT!!!

Just confirmed that myself Neil and Damion will be going to Blackpool for the weekend, any chance you can walk us into the ground please xxx

Only if you walk in pairs and hold hands like we did in the good old days with City Junior Strikers and by the way Stillmore cider PUT THAT FAG OUT.

Well Carey does not have to read the post I think its good for players to know what is being said but its up to them whether or not they read the post

they need to step outside there spoon fed world into reality now and again.

I think most post on here have some Merritt and i would suspect that there is bitching between players in the dressing room it happens in all walks of life

is that Geoff Merritt?

I vote that any time one of our lot is injured, they help do the commentary, it was great to have Louis's insight to the team tonight, and great to hear a proper Bristolian accent on the radio as well.

Even if I didnt understand a word! :whistle2:

on a side note, from Carey's blog:

"Speaking of the press, I read this week that the gaffer is offering to show his rear-end in Burton's window should Fonts find the back of the net in a game. My defensive colleague scores now and again in training but I think the gaffer is safe with that bet."

12-1 at any time in the match this Sunday (Bet365)... any takers? :laugh:

on a side note, from Carey's blog:

"Speaking of the press, I read this week that the gaffer is offering to show his rear-end in Burton's window should Fonts find the back of the net in a game. My defensive colleague scores now and again in training but I think the gaffer is safe with that bet."

12-1 at any time in the match this Sunday (Bet365)... any takers? :laugh:

i'd prefer to make the bet for saturday :whistle2:

Archived