IGNORED

Especially For Seend!

p&mdisco

Remember this?

I might be slightly one sided because i am a striker myself but i have never doubted Jevo, A good striker will score goals at any standard providing he get's the service.

I think that he could quite easily finish our top scorer again next season.

And i am quite willing to put my money where my mouth is!

Any takers?

Your Last Chance Seend!

I await your reply!

Remember this?

I might be slightly one sided because i am a striker myself but i have never doubted Jevo, A good striker will score goals at any standard providing he get's the service.

I think that he could quite easily finish our top scorer again next season.

And i am quite willing to put my money where my mouth is!

Any takers?

Your Last Chance Seend!

I await your reply!

I'm not surprised in the slightest he scored last night, just about sums the guy up, pressure off with no points at stake and we get a good performance from him, in fact if you look at all of his better goals and performance's they've all came in cup matches.The FA cup hat-trick, the over head kick in the JPT etc etc Why is that? Are you suggesting he's get better service in these matches?

Like Ive said all along until we see some kind of consistency from him in the league I'll not be convinced.

Save thread's like this for when he's actually acheived something more than scoring a couple against a 4th division side in thr 1st round of the Carling Cup.

I'm not surprised in the slightest he scored last night, just about sums the guy up, pressure off with no points at stake and we get a good performance from him, in fact if you look at all of his better goals and performance's they've all came in cup matches.The FA cup hat-trick, the over head kick in the JPT etc etc Why is that? Are you suggesting he's get better service in these matches?

Like Ive said all along until we see some kind of consistency from him in the league I'll not be convinced.

Save thread's like this for when he's actually acheived something more than scoring a couple against a 4th division side in thr 1st round of the Carling Cup.

:clap::clap: Its all lower league teams don't think he could cut it v the bigger teams in the championship?????

i am up for £10 bet that jevo will not finish top scorer i we talking just league goals?????

If you don't rate Jevons highly as a goalscorer why do you fear his Cup goals?

After all there could be several Cup matches against Championship or even Premiership sides.

Top scorer = all Comps., - or are you worried that Jevo's already leading the way? :dunno:

If you don't rate Jevons highly as a goalscorer why do you fear his Cup goals?

After all there could be several Cup matches against Championship or even Premiership sides.

Top scorer = all Comps., - or are you worried that Jevo's already leading the way? :dunno:

no don't think so!!!

Archived