IGNORED

Gary Johnson On Liam Fontaine

tompo

GJ obviously does not rate Liam Fontaine's chances of scoring very highly, at least judging from his quote in today's WDP.

Centre half Liam Fontaine came close to getting his first goal for the Robins with a brilliant run from deep in the second half.

"He is playing very, very well but Liam will never score ever," Johnson insisted. "I have been telling him that for years and if he does I am sure he will come over to the bench and remind me about that.

"He has done a couple of George Best bits, on Saturday and today, and right at the last minute not quite done it. If one of those goes in I will show my backside in Burton's window!"

GJ obviously does not rate Liam Fontaine's chances of scoring very highly, at least judging from his quote in today's WDP.

Centre half Liam Fontaine came close to getting his first goal for the Robins with a brilliant run from deep in the second half.

"He is playing very, very well but Liam will never score ever," Johnson insisted. "I have been telling him that for years and if he does I am sure he will come over to the bench and remind me about that.

"He has done a couple of George Best bits, on Saturday and today, and right at the last minute not quite done it. If one of those goes in I will show my backside in Burton's window!"

If that's the case i will be happy if Fonts never scores!

" He is playing very very well, but Liam will never score , EVER!!!!!!!!!!

"I have been telling him that for years, and if he does, i am sure he will come over to the bench and remind me about it".

"He has done a couple of "George Best,s" bits, on saturday and today, and right at the last minute, not quite done it".

"If one of those goes in, I WILL SHOW MY BACKSIDE IN BURTONS WINDOW"!!!!!!!!! :shocking:

Well Liam, it would make 20,000 City,s fans day, to see GJ parading his backside in broadmead!!!!!

Go for it lad........

Western Daily Press this morning, quote from GJ......

" He is playing very very well, but Liam will never score , EVER!!!!!!!!!!

"I have been telling him that for years, and if he does, i am sure he will come over to the bench and remind me about it".

"He has done a couple of "George Best,s" bits, on saturday and today, and right at the last minute, not quite done it".

"If one of those goes in, I WILL SHOW MY BACKSIDE IN BURTONS WINDOW"!!!!!!!!! :shocking:

Well Liam, it would make 20,000 City,s fans day, to see GJ parading his backside in broadmead!!!!!

Go for it lad........

Western Daily Press this morning, quote from GJ......

GJ is a man of his word, that's one for Soccer AM should Liam score in the future! Surely that betters the Fergie/Ronaldo(cheat) wager last season :fingerscrossed:

Better still, if Liam does score, there should be a rousing redition of:

Broadmead,

We'll see your ass in Broadmead,

See your ass in Broadmead,

See your ass in Broadmead!

Proper Job

GJ is a man of his word, that's one for Soccer AM should Liam score in the future! Surely that betters the Fergie/Ronaldo(cheat) wager last season

Better still, if Liam does score, there should be a rousing redition of:

Broadmead,

We'll see your ass in Broadmead,

See your ass in Broadmead,

See your ass in Broadmead!

Proper Job

Archived