IGNORED

Trying To Be Positive - But - Players A Problem

richieb

Have always said that April was going to be the BIG one. :laugh:

But with so much hyped up during our unbeaten run, I was hoping that April could seal that automatic spot.

Obvious DW & team had other ideas. :@

Even through the unbeaten run, we really wern't convincing in victory & players have seemed to dictate the selection process. Peacock won't play with Roberts & now Tinnion says he prefers to play in the middle.

I am sure that today Tinnion's mind was set in getting back into Wilkshire's position.

Wilkshire as with Miller must wonder who is running the team.

In the last two games, I reckon Tinnion should have been the player brought off & beginning to wonder if DW is running the show or the damn players. :D

Something has happened & the would say that the spark has gone, but has it ever been there? :laugh:

We changed the system this season to accomodate the loss of Murray & found it difficult today, getting back to the City of last season.

April is now upon us & what a massive month we have, we need 5/6 wins & as things stand, I have little confidence that we can achieve anything near that number.

Normally the additions to a squad have a positive response (worked on the darkside!), but today it seemed that nothing changes, whatever additions are made.

We are not direct & positive enough & DW believes that the team have to bore themselves to a win.

Some serious motivation needs to be sorted this week, ahead of the biggest 'must win' game for some time.

On the positive side we are still hanging in there, but I find no crumbs of comfort at the moment, as both Manager & players don't seem to be working off the same team sheet.

It will prove very interesting if Tinnion is out against QPR as it could be that the other players (inc Wilkshire) can express themselves, knowing that they won't be sacrificed to move Tinnion where he wants to go.

Something must change for us to up the anti now & while confidence is low, maybe just maybe, QPR will find a City team that really wants to gain promotion. :whistle:

Archived