IGNORED

Last Night

Dan Of The Dolman

I got absolutely soaked on the pitch at halftime and fell on my ass and got the biggest cheer of the night near enough. Was so embarassing though, does help though if they tell you the rules right at the start though!

Fair play to you last night - reckon you were against one of their youth players - did you notice the matching track suit??

Great slide by the way

Glad you weren't in my car going home reckon you must have dried out at about Membury!!! :whistle2:

I had another shirt on the coach so was ok in the end, yeah i thought maybe he was a youth teamer as well.

Fair effort last night mate!

I got soaked going from the stand to the toilet so you would have been drenched on the pitch.

I applauded your arrival back as well - tremendous job, it was like a Norman Wisdom fall on his backside job!

nothing personal but what was with that first kick? I had no idea you were aiming for a tent in the centre circle...it became clear later :P

Don't worry- I would have been far worse and not great conditions. Provided good entertainment and I hope your arse wasn't too wet!

Well done on your efforts

i don't know myself to be honest either wasn't good at all. The bloke told me that I was trying to get it in the centre circle and that i got bonus points if it got in the goal. After the first one they all went in the circle but if i didnt have my other shirt on coach would of gone topless as my shirt was absolutely soaked

Archived