IGNORED

People Who Wear

Meh

those stupid Bluetooth devices in their ear, even when out shopping or on holiday with their families; kindly F Off and get a life!

You look so stupid. Especially those of you who go for the model with the constantly flashing blue light. Do you think it actually looks cool or something?

For gawds sake, Lt Uhura hasn't been seen dead with one in her ear for nearly two decades; surely that tells you something?

Numpties.

Ah, that feels better. Tomorrow; 4' 6" women driving Land Rovers that they can't even park.

Does it really take that much effort to hold a music speaker to your ear? NO, so what's with headphones man?

Just convenience really.

No i don't have one or want one and i do believe that everyone who wears one looks stupid, but... it doesn't bother me in the slightest!

Does it really take that much effort to hold a music speaker to your ear? NO, so what's with headphones man?

Just convenience really.

No i don't have one or want one and i do believe that everyone who wears one looks stupid, but... it doesn't bother me in the slightest!

Bothers me, chap I work with wears one 24/7 I also suspect him of being inbred.

Leave these poor people alone...They don't do any harm to anyone...What annoys me most is kids on top of buses playing music on there phones really loudly!

Poor people? Don't do any harm? They force me to walk the streets in an aggresive, hateful manner due to the gross stupidity of their lobal attire.

I can put up with ugly, I can put up with shell-suits, I can put up with luminous green Crocs, but I refuse to put up with grown people walking round with a Yale padlock flashing gay-blue from their lug-hole.

Archived