IGNORED

Response To Bb

megansdad

BB it would be good if you would admit you have been wrong on the topic rather than continue to grasp at straws - or at least be consistent (see last point below).

And it would be a good idea if you got to see City as much as I do and got down the gate now & then.There is nothing inconsistent and the post began asking for reasons-Now, you may blindly accept whatever happens as being for the best and believe everything you're told-I don't

Living in Singapore getting to the gate is not easy- was though there for the Yeovil friendly and thought the pitch looked in good nick- not attending though does not prohibit talking sense. Certainly not believing what you are esposuing on this topic.

You have gone on about this and how a better pricing structure would have achieved so much for too long now and the longer you continue the more daft you are going to look.

Then stop replying and debating it and the thread will disappear

[you either miss my point or ignore it am happy to respond to your posts on the topic though

The facts are showing that:

we have sold a record number of Season tickets

we have just had our best first day crowd for 29 years

the club has invested the money you wanted them too when you originally posted on the topic and has delivered an exciting attack minded team, which should be competitive and will attract crowds if it is.

And you just sit back and believe the spin, don't you? It may well be a record number, but 800 ST Holders walked away, that would have enabled City to hit, nay exceed their target of 10,000-We have 1,600 more than our last year in League One.Surely you don't think that's a result?

the above are facts not spin -simple facts. 800 STs walked away another 800 replaced them and another 1600 by your figures new ones signed up

On the first day crowd, do you even realise that 20/21 of those seasons we were in League One or below.

yes having followed the team for 40 years I am well aware so this is the best first day attendance in 8/9 years in the higher leagues- still sounds good to me

It's a sell out-whoops-no it's not, we have 1,200 tickets left.

All ticket restriction put in place after consultation with police I do not think a sell out was advised rather the thought it could be

The club has invested the TV Money & Premier League Hand Out-Period

CS continues to have more information than you do on the club and continues to be in the best position to judge pricing and given all the other events on Saturday there is no way this can be considered anything other than an excellent crowd.

In your opinion and if CS painted the ground pink you'd be right there.I'll agree with you on the information and wouldn't it be nice if some was released to fans who ask for it?

no painting the ground pink would be nonsense. on the second point could you name me one company that gives details on how its pricing structure is formulated?

You said in another post we should judge after 10 games - and look then at average attendances suggest it would be a good idea to do just that.

I think it was 12- 6H, 6A and some others have said 14/Xmas-That post was about when it was a good time to judge-That's a matter of opinion and our record will be there for all to see-Do well and we should fill the place and have excellent away support-Do badly.....who knows and that's when pricing may well need to be adjusted-Let's see.

Agree time will tell but early indications are that things are not too ot of line and that the team are likely to play an exciting, attractive style of football that will bring in the fans

Wish I could be there to see it

:dunno: WTF?

Well as I see it the bold type, as usual, is B.B`s reply to Megans dad, and the mini writing is a reply to BB from Megans dad; not a clue what its about as cant be bothered to read it. :noexpression:

BB it would be good if you would admit you have been wrong on the topic rather than continue to grasp at straws - or at least be consistent (see last point below).

And it would be a good idea if you got to see City as much as I do and got down the gate now & then.There is nothing inconsistent and the post began asking for reasons-Now, you may blindly accept whatever happens as being for the best and believe everything you're told-I don't

Living in Singapore getting to the gate is not easy- was though there for the Yeovil friendly and thought the pitch looked in good nick- not attending though does not prohibit talking sense. Certainly not believing what you are esposuing on this topic.

You have gone on about this and how a better pricing structure would have achieved so much for too long now and the longer you continue the more daft you are going to look.

Then stop replying and debating it and the thread will disappear

[you either miss my point or ignore it am happy to respond to your posts on the topic though

The facts are showing that:

we have sold a record number of Season tickets

we have just had our best first day crowd for 29 years

the club has invested the money you wanted them too when you originally posted on the topic and has delivered an exciting attack minded team, which should be competitive and will attract crowds if it is.

And you just sit back and believe the spin, don't you? It may well be a record number, but 800 ST Holders walked away, that would have enabled City to hit, nay exceed their target of 10,000-We have 1,600 more than our last year in League One.Surely you don't think that's a result?

the above are facts not spin -simple facts. 800 STs walked away another 800 replaced them and another 1600 by your figures new ones signed up

On the first day crowd, do you even realise that 20/21 of those seasons we were in League One or below.

yes having followed the team for 40 years I am well aware so this is the best first day attendance in 8/9 years in the higher leagues- still sounds good to me

It's a sell out-whoops-no it's not, we have 1,200 tickets left.

All ticket restriction put in place after consultation with police I do not think a sell out was advised rather the thought it could be

The club has invested the TV Money & Premier League Hand Out-Period

CS continues to have more information than you do on the club and continues to be in the best position to judge pricing and given all the other events on Saturday there is no way this can be considered anything other than an excellent crowd.

In your opinion and if CS painted the ground pink you'd be right there.I'll agree with you on the information and wouldn't it be nice if some was released to fans who ask for it?

no painting the ground pink would be nonsense. on the second point could you name me one company that gives details on how its pricing structure is formulated?

You said in another post we should judge after 10 games - and look then at average attendances suggest it would be a good idea to do just that.

I think it was 12- 6H, 6A and some others have said 14/Xmas-That post was about when it was a good time to judge-That's a matter of opinion and our record will be there for all to see-Do well and we should fill the place and have excellent away support-Do badly.....who knows and that's when pricing may well need to be adjusted-Let's see.

Agree time will tell but early indications are that things are not too ot of line and that the team are likely to play an exciting, attractive style of football that will bring in the fans

Wish I could be there to see it

Your giving me a headache :noexpression:

:dunno: WTF?
Well as I see it the bold type, as usual, is B.B`s reply to Megans dad, and the mini writing is a reply to BB from Megans dad; not a clue what its about as cant be bothered to read it. :noexpression:

.... and just leave me out of it ok as as my username suggests I'm probably the worst person you could ask for explanation.

Archived