IGNORED

Good To Hear

Show Me The Money!

Well if lots of peopel are now saying how Jevons should be given a chnace at this level after apparently having a crap season last season ( a view which I don't subscribe to by the way. He was our top goalscorer after all) I feel that Brooker should also be given that chance.

After all up until he got injured he was our best striker by a long way.

Well if lots of peopel are now saying how Jevons should be given a chnace at this level after apparently having a crap season last season ( a view which I don't subscribe to by the way. He was our top goalscorer after all) I feel that Brooker should also be given that chance.

After all up until he got injured he was our best striker by a long way.

Yeah i agree give him a chance but I'm not sure he would ever be as good as he was i hope he proves me wrong

You should be worried about Brooker

Too right, I think a lot of people miss how good Brooker is defensively at set pieces and the like.

I wonder if we'd had conceed that 2nd goal to QPR had he been on the pitch, he's been so many times previous the first ball winner at many a corner/free kick.

I have to agree about Brooker!

IF he can stay fit and IF his head is right then we have a seriously good front man coming back.

Alot of people seem to have forgotten just how good Steve was before all the injuries / 'ahem' other problems.

A fit SB is very good news indeed.

As for Boom boom Mccombe, we need him back sharpish!

U REDS

Great news!

When Brooker is on form and fit he could easily hold his own in the Championship. Remember it wasn't that long ago that he was being linked to Norwich and other Championship sides. He'll be like a new signing if he stays fit and starts playing the way we all know he can.

This news also shows how good the strength in depth we have in the squad, missing 3 players who are 3 of are better players when fit and performing well in the first two games of the season without them.

Yep - if we can get Brooker back, it'd be like a quality new signing.

And it's good to hear something positive about him, rather than the rubbish that's been doing the rounds lately.

McCombe coming back as well would make the squad very strong, although I get the impression that Fontaine is well up for it this season - he's had a couple of very good games.

Come on Noble...

Noble is back in training as well according to the main site.. With him, McCombe and Brooks back in training it can only be good news.. Three of our best players and ones that can prove a big force for us in the CCC...

Archived