IGNORED

All You 4' 6" Women Driving Land Rovers That You

Meh

can't even park. Why do it?

Get yourself a nice modest Fiesta or a Focus. Why should I have to put up with your effing gas guzzling tank parked 4 foot from the kerb?

It doesn't make your ugliness go away just because you have some real power at your control; or lack of control as the case is.

Get a car to match your size and looks, not your over-inflated ego because Islan at the hair-dressers says you look stunning. Of course he does at 80 notes a cut and blow-dry you daft bint.

As that feels better.

Tomorrow: gay men acting really faggity. Why do it?

You wanna be reading some Freud, old chap.

A tad stressful is being born, having to face the harsh realities of mankind far away from the cosy habitat of our Mothers wombs. A mentle securety blanket is developed, it is called the ego. It entails a sense of well being in a comparetive scale in relation to those around us thus providing a feeling of adequacy and reassurance that we are infact ''ok''.

For many this necessecity comes at a cost of other more rewarding and beneficial returns such as genuine friendship, love :blush: , fun and even happiness.

Bless these egocentric, exploited, attention whores effectively zooming down the street screaming ''Aren't I great!''. Yes love, you're fantastic, well done you, pat pat. Now run along little girl, you may have successfully aspired to the current and very temporary image of what constitutes 'cool' but you're boring me silly.

People who experianced unconditional love as children are the most fortunate of them all.

Nothing to prove, nothing to hide...

Regards

Me xx

Now that's what I call chilled.

I have an issue with bad driving (get out of the middle of the road) and with tailgaters.

But I find that , contrary to stereotype, lorry drivers are good drivers and tractor drivers are very considerate. On the way home tonight one even pulled up onto the grass and stopped to let four cars past.

BMW drivers are knobs though.

BMW drivers are knobs though.

A few years ago, there was a picture of a black BMW with lots of metal forks standing up on the outside of it (advertising some sort of Uri-Gellar type thing I think.

Anyhoo, underneath it, the caption read :-

"The first BMW where the pr***s are on the outside.

Sums it up really!

can't even park. Why do it?

Get yourself a nice modest Fiesta or a Focus. Why should I have to put up with your effing gas guzzling tank parked 4 foot from the kerb?

It doesn't make your ugliness go away just because you have some real power at your control; or lack of control as the case is.

Get a car to match your size and looks, not your over-inflated ego because Islan at the hair-dressers says you look stunning. Of course he does at 80 notes a cut and blow-dry you daft bint.

As that feels better.

Tomorrow: gay men acting really faggity. Why do it?

Obviously visited Buckinghamshire then Neo? Spot on though', and don't start me on the school run! :redcard:

Archived