IGNORED

The Yellow Submarine Crew......

Mr Mosquito

....I met up with the main members of the yellow submarine crew in the pub down the road from Vale Park. The yellow marigold gloves worn by crew members and the obscenities chanted helped give that pub some real atmosphere for the discerning BCFC follower :whistle:

In the ground the bulk of the yellow sub mariners were seated/standing in the front right area of the stand. Port Vale must of known of their coming as anti-submarine netting had been strewn across the first 5 seats or so at the front of the stand to disuade them sub mariners from any pitch encroachment. They chanted throughout the game and gave real atmosphere to a section of the away end that was otherwise quiet.

Good effort lads, shame the same kind of effort and preparation hadn't been made by Wilson and his cronies.

We all deserve better than the underachieving bollux that is the Danny Wilson regime at BCFC.

We couldn`t agree more RG. We travelled up from

Hertfordshire this mornin` an met up with the Yellow

Submarine crew in a boozer just off the M6 at Stafford.

What a ruddy good laugh we ad with um, the boozer

was full of Yellow Marigolds! :whistle:

It was the only laugh we ad ole day! We then got stuck

in a traffic jam for over an hour, but worst was to come

watchin` that ruddy rubbish up thur in Burslam!

We`ll have to go out an get a pair of Yellow Marigolds on

Monday! :D

439.jpg

....I met up with the main members of the yellow submarine crew in the pub down the road from Vale Park. The yellow marigold gloves worn by crew members and the obscenities chanted helped give that pub some real atmosphere for the discerning BCFC follower  :D

In the ground the bulk of the yellow sub mariners were seated/standing in the front right area of the stand. Port Vale must of known of their coming as anti-submarine netting had been strewn across the first 5 seats or so at the front of the stand to disuade them sub mariners from any pitch encroachment. They chanted throughout the game and gave real atmosphere to a section of the away end that was otherwise quiet.

Good effort lads, shame the same kind of effort and preparation hadn't been made by Wilson and his cronies.

We all deserve better than the underachieving bollux that is the Danny Wilson regime at BCFC.

1, 2, 3, 4... E-I, E-I, E-I, O!!!

(Repeat whilst constantly lifting arms up and down when chanting the 'E-I, E-I, E-I, O' bit!) :whistle:

Me and superbob had our maiden voyage on the yellowsub yday ...Cheers lads really made us feel welcome first of many I'm hoping .

Mal would be good if you could introduce me to your gf katy nxt time about 5 times :whistle:

But seriously special thanks to Midland red,Old spot,Malaggro and Elvis for making our first experience a good un,

LONG LIVE THE YELLOW SUBMARINE CREW .

You are all very welcome. :laugh:

Can never be sure of the football but can always be sure of a laugh. :whistle:

Glad you had a laugh.

I found your rendition of the Beatles' hit 'yellow submarine' absolutely hilarious :laugh::D

"We're all p*ssed on a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine" etc etc

Also.... 'I'm in love with the girl next door' - 'smell my fingers' !!!!!!! (sung while waving yer yellow marigolds :laugh:

A class act lads, keep it up :P

Guest robintat

was sorry to miss yesterdays voyage..thanx mallagro for updating me on the phone.. see you all next time and hopefully i wont be so ill!!! (thanx too for lookin after me last time!) :Wave: :Wave:

The yellow subbers are the pride of Bristol City's navy, they sail on a huge wave of cider to all away games, only coming back to rest at Bristol docks for home games where they act as the home guard, often seen swaggering and singing around Ashton gate, some go by the names of Elvis Dolman, Malaggro, Old spot, there are other ship worthy seadogs in the crew too although no-one has seen or heard from them (probably washed up on the streets of Bristol in the gutter after yesterday) :P

Archived