IGNORED

Team For Qpr

Lita For Congo

Chatting about this on the way home, got the Attacking Option Argument ect. And it made me think, Play something different against QPR. Play 3-4-3. They will lay Skidders in there Blue and White Y Fronts. Go all out attack. We need to score early and if we go in 2-0 then we have won it definatley. Some people said play Rougier in attack. He isnt a striker, he played well today but he proved he isnt a center foward. He kept drifting out onto the wing.

......................Phillips........................

............Carey...Coles...Hill..................

...Murray...Tommy...Wilkshire...Rougier...

.........Miller...Goodfellow...Peacock........

Reasons for Goodfellow.

1) He is a Good Finisher. Playing him up front would be benifitial.

2) He is very Fast. He could tear through defenses.

3) Worth a Risk? I Dunno.

Opinions?

I'd be happy with those 3 at the back but would Rougier be able to do the defending that would be required of him? I doubt it very much.

I would rather see us try and run the midfield with 5 in there, I'd put Rougier inside with Tommy and Luke.

And then you would have to look at putting either Goodfellow (who would have the same defending problem) or Bell in on the left (he would seem best option we have for that position).

For the next 4 or 5 games, we need to win the battle and that will mean stopping the opposition from being able to get a supply forward.

It's time to role our sleeves up and start fighting for our lives, lets show that we really have the desire to win the battle.

Archived