IGNORED

City V Man City - On Sky, Weds 29th August

Red Robin

Have they announced a date yet?

Apparantly they say with both Bristol clubs at home they have to sort date,I believe from commentery it will come down to skys preference for the game,however both to be played in the same week.

get them tickets ready cus it sure going to be a sellout.

I don't reckon we will be on sky , the sheffield wednesday game is on sky on the 1st september , can't see us being on there twice in one week

The Cup games are dealt with completely seperately from league games and us being in a live league game wouldnt come into it, wouldnt be suprised to see both Bristol clubs on live as the potential is there for shocks.

The Cup games are dealt with completely seperately from league games and us being in a live league game wouldnt come into it, wouldnt be suprised to see both Bristol clubs on live as the potential is there for shocks.

I can't see why people say Rovers could cause an upset. They are a second rate team who are in a division above where they should be. But Rovers are no better than them. :D

Apparantly they say with both Bristol clubs at home they have to sort date,I believe from commentery it will come down to skys preference for the game,however both to be played in the same week.

get them tickets ready cus it sure going to be a sellout.[/color]

You know what? For the first time ever, you might be right because you're sellout didn't come true last time did it?!

Archived