IGNORED

The Big Match Preview - Blackpool By Huw Griffiths

cheshire_red

A good preview. I'd take a draw if offered as they haven't lost at home since we last went to Bloomfield Road but then if you compared this fixture to say West Brom away you'd have to say its the kind of game we should be looking to take some points from if we're to stay up.

A different way of thinking about games now that we're in the Championship. League One seems like a long way away now.

I don't mean to be overly gloomy after saturday's excellent game, and I know its hardly a relagation 6-pointer; but surely we'll have to get three points on the board in these sorts of game where it could go either way and we are against similar standard competition, and if we are going to be comfortably safe come the end of March then we need to WIN a fair few of them.

With this in mind, I still have to admit that I'd be happy with a draw, and even though it may seem to be a 'good result', in reality it may not be good enough to keep us up

The point I am making is this: we can be happy with a point away from home, but let's not be too happy unless we win

Archived