IGNORED

Gay Men Acting Really Faggity

Meh

why do it?

OK, you prefer men to women; plug to socket etc. So what, your prorogative.

But, why flaunt it like some sort of pussy-wet beatch? I don't want to go out with my kids and have to explain why there is a male flouncing around shaking his touche and talking in a meek, high pitched squeal.

We get it, your the receiver not the stabber; we don't need evidential proof.

Have a beer and a tab, fart, swear, have a fight and then go home and take it like the whore you are. Your nails are for digging in to the sofa at the excruciating pain, not for painting and buffing whilst you minx down the street. Get a grip!

I think for this one Mr Neo, it's a case of expression of identity through sexuality.

Man, I'm tired tonight.

To try an elaborate though, I s'pect some homosexuals get irked by their perception of hetero-sexual males affectively going: ''grrr, I drink beer, belch and like Football - I'm a real man, me!'' and mumble to themselves ''we get it, you're straight, you prefer women to men; socket to plug etc.''.

Dunno, man. Far too liberal for all this bollox.

I'm going to explain to my kids that there are other humans with other beliefs and life styles to how I have bought them up, hopefully, finally producing well adjusted and balanced offspring who can contribute to a more harmonious and peaceful World. How although fear of what is different is natural, we as an intelligent species are capable of understanding and accepting those fears and thus concluding them to be totally irrational.

Feel free to take the piss.

Cup of tea time for me.

For me it's not so much gay men advertising their sexuality, but people in general. Although I tend to agree that flamboyant and loud gays are irritating, it's also annoying, as Wtfigo suggests, when you get these blokes who also are desperate to prove their manliness.

What I do find confusing though is (I'm not making a value judgment here) when you get 2 lesbians and one of them kind adopts the male role and dresses like a "man". I'm probably being terribly ignorant but if one takes on the male role, then why doesn't the other just go for a man in the first place. Gawd knows.

Hats off, Neo.

Received a girls no. last night - with interest. Maybe just maybe :fingerscrossed: .

Question for you....

Does appreciating songs such as Robbie Williams' 'Feel' and 'She's the one' make me gay, or to use more yoofly terms a ''batty boy innit''?

Or simply something you shouldn't be admitting too in an open arena?

Hats off, Neo.

Received a girls no. last night - with interest. Maybe just maybe :fingerscrossed: .

Question for you....

Does appreciating songs such as Robbie Williams' 'Feel' and 'She's the one' make me gay, or to use more yoofly terms a ''batty boy innit''?

Or simply something you shouldn't be admitting too in an open arena?

Nothing wrong with a bit of Robbie, provided it's not his rude-box cr@p!

I personally think "Angels" is one of the best songs ever made.

As for admitting it in the "open arena", You, like me, don't really give a to$$ what anybody thinks of us, so no big deal. Wow, I feel like ask "Elvis_Neo" all over again!

why do it?

OK, you prefer men to women; plug to socket etc. So what, your prorogative.

But, why flaunt it like some sort of pussy-wet beatch? I don't want to go out with my kids and have to explain why there is a male flouncing around shaking his touche and talking in a meek, high pitched squeal.

We get it, your the receiver not the stabber; we don't need evidential proof.

Have a beer and a tab, fart, swear, have a fight and then go home and take it like the whore you are. Your nails are for digging in to the sofa at the excruciating pain, not for painting and buffing whilst you minx down the street. Get a grip!

Well as it happens........ I was talking to the only 'Gay' in my village the other day and we were discussing the ultra camp ones...... and it appears that the 'Mincers' often pizz the real gays off a bit too.

It seems that the line of thought would seem to be that the 'Oh Ducky' brigade are only trying to play up to the I'm a Gay Man look at me because I'm Gay..... and it's soooooo obvious that I belong within the scene ... little do they know that for many other Gays in the village it's a real turn off mentally... For the real Gays....... but then there is old camp robbie....... who just wants to entertain you ..... or at least begs you to let him entertain yoooooooohoooooo :);)

I'm straight me..

Archived