IGNORED

Advice Needed! Blackpool

tin

I'm not a very happy bunny at the moment. Three of us have booked to go to Blackpool at 6am tomorrow and crash up there after the game. Anyway, this has been booked now since Tuesday, which is also coincidentally the same time we booked our tickets for the game. Four working days on, and only one of us has received our tickets so what the hell are we supposed to do now?

Normally the tickets arrive next day but there's been no postal strike for them to contend with so what's the explaination? Is anyone in the same boat? Does anyone know if we can just rock up on the day and stick to our original plan and get tickets on the door or are we doomed to wait for the Postman to come to drop the tickets through the door?

Your's truely, another disgruntled fan. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

I'm not a very happy bunny at the moment. Three of us have booked to go to Blackpool at 6am tomorrow and crash up there after the game. Anyway, this has been booked now since Tuesday, which is also coincidentally the same time we booked our tickets for the game. Four working days on, and only one of us has received our tickets so what the hell are we supposed to do now?

Normally the tickets arrive next day but there's been no postal strike for them to contend with so what's the explaination? Is anyone in the same boat? Does anyone know if we can just rock up on the day and stick to our original plan and get tickets on the door or are we doomed to wait for the Postman to come to drop the tickets through the door?

ive heard its pay on the day for away fans,but ive seen nothing offical

you could go up there pay again. then take it up with the club

ive heard its pay on the day for away fans,but ive seen nothing offical

you could go up there pay again. then take it up with the club

I've been looking for confirmation that it's POTD but can't see it anywhere. We have considered just going up and sitting in the home end if worse comes to worse but then we're in a classic catch 22 situation if the tickets arrive tomorrow morning as the club will most likely dismiss any counter-claim we make.

Either way, we have to make a decision soon because if we leave it too late in the morning then we'll get caught up in the traffic tomorrow and probably miss the game. Point is, we shouldn't be in this bloody position. :ranting:

P.M. RedTop. He'll tell you how great the ticket office staff are and that he has never had a problem with them and probably blame you for being rude to them in the first place.

If nothing else, he seems to have spare tickets for every game. The fee is normally that you only have to go for one pint with him. On second thoughts.

This happened to a friend and me a couple of years back, I contacted the ticket office and they arranged for me to pick up our tickets from the Blackpool ticket office, has got to be worth a try.

here's a suggestion, HOW ABOUT......you actually contact the club to tell them this, rather than just ranting and raving

Do you think he will get better results doing that now or at 5:30am tomorrow?

:rofl2br:

p.s. on a more helpful note...suggest TIN you take your receipt of payment with you and go straight to the Blackpool Ticket Office. If BCFC have not pre-advised them of this c**k up then you can ask the Pool to write a note and then claim back the cost even if you have to pay again... but i am sure Pool will be aware of the issue.

here's a suggestion, HOW ABOUT......you actually contact the club to tell them this, rather than just ranting and raving

This is a thread asking for constructive advice not patronising tripe like this. ####.

Do you think he will get better results doing that now or at 5:30am tomorrow?

Yeah, exactly. My mate rang them yesterday to see if they had been posted to which they replied 'yes, they should arrive tomorrow (Friday)'. So he went to work today fully expecting them to be on the doormat when he returned, but had no such luck. All of us were at work so it's not like we could get down there and query it in person either.

:rofl2br:

p.s. on a more helpful note...suggest TIN you take your receipt of payment with you and go straight to the Blackpool Ticket Office. If BCFC have not pre-advised them of this c**k up then you can ask the Pool to write a note and then claim back the cost even if you have to pay again... but i am sure Pool will be aware of the issue.

That's not a bad idea at all actually. Well worth a phone call when it opens. Cheers for that.

It that fails, at least there seems to be some sort of consensus on here that it is now POTD even if it doesn't say so on the website.

I've got exactly the same problem.

I bought 2 tickets on monday but still not arrived. I have been advised by BCFC ticket office that if i go to the Ticket office at Blackpool and give them my name and address which i used to buy tickets with then they will re-print them there.

City ticket office is a disgrace so far this season so much for it being upgraded and improved service!

I've got exactly the same problem.

I bought 2 tickets on monday but still not arrived. I have been advised by BCFC ticket office that if i go to the Ticket office at Blackpool and give them my name and address which i used to buy tickets with then they will re-print them there.

City ticket office is a disgrace so far this season so much for it being upgraded and improved service!

This all seems so hit and miss. I ordered two tickets on Tuesday and they were on my mat (in Southport) by Thursday

This happened to a friend and me a couple of years back, I contacted the ticket office and they arranged for me to pick up our tickets from the Blackpool ticket office, has got to be worth a try.

Happened to me for the rovers game at the mem last year. Had to pick ticket up from ticket office. Think its common to do this.

Archived