IGNORED

U21 Game

Matty H

Is it pay on the night too is it?

Just had a quick look on the site and there are tickets available across more or less the entire stadium. Would be pretty poor if it wasn't approaching a full house at least.

Anyone here going? I guess I will

i got my ticket a while ago but i don't know if i will be able to make it as i damaged my foot and won't be able to walk for a while

i got my ticket a while ago but i don't know if i will be able to make it as i damaged my foot and won't be able to walk for a while

The FA have given loads of tickets away to schools as part of the FA Charter scheme (mainly in the Dolman) so I think that there will be a fair few there....

:englandflag:

Myself and 6 others are going down - seeing as the Sky cameras will be down there, it'd be a shame if the ground wasn't full and loud. Get yourselves down there - £10 is not unreasonable to see the stars of the future, and a full house will give the gate more chance of getting these sort of matches in future.

MR

Is it pay on the night too is it?

Just had a quick look on the site and there are tickets available across more or less the entire stadium. Would be pretty poor if it wasn't approaching a full house at least.

Anyone here going? I guess I will

got ours today,asked the tickets lady how many left,she seemed to think about 15000 sold.really cheap £10.00 adult and £5.00 kids shame if is not sold out

Should be a good turn out & I'm looking forward to seeing Theo Walcott play. Just hope he doesnt pick up a mysterious injury after Arsenal's game today.

Last time we had an under 21 game down here v Italy in 1997 they added Matt Hewlett to the England squad to help boost ticket sales!!!!!

Those were the days!!!!!!

Should be a good turn out & I'm looking forward to seeing Theo Walcott play. Just hope he doesnt pick up a mysterious injury after Arsenal's game today.

Last time we had an under 21 game down here v Italy in 1997 they added Matt Hewlett to the England squad to help boost ticket sales!!!!!

Those were the days!!!!!!

Nope. Not me. I've never had a call up

Archived