IGNORED

Man City

peanut

Not a moan from me I'm afraid, bit supprised at the prices at first but when you stop to think about it....

• Prices have to be agreed by both teams
  • They are about the same as they would be for a normal game
  • If we give discount to our season ticket holders, we have to do the same with theirs! Nightmare!!

I popped down this morning about 10.30, they seemed very organised, about 10 people selling tickets, and about a 2 minute Q.

There were plenty of stewards about and it was all very organised, free teas/coffee's, barriers for where to Q, etc.

They are on sale to season ticket holders all day today, tommorrow and part of monday, plus limited times on the phones. I know this isnt ideal, but most fans will be able to either pop down or get through on the phones, based on the number of staff they had in.

All in all, not as bad as i was expecting!

as i'm miles away, and due to the limited time option, my only recourse is the dreaded phone @ 10p/min plus pay by card @5% surcharge .

so i'm being penalised by virtue of where i live .......

its great to think the club cares about its ST holders who's money they've already had for months, :disapointed2se:

:englandsmile4wf:

Not a moan from me I'm afraid, bit supprised at the prices at first but when you stop to think about it....
  • Prices have to be agreed by both teams
  • They are about the same as they would be for a normal game
  • If we give discount to our season ticket holders, we have to do the same with theirs! Nightmare!!
I popped down this morning about 10.30, they seemed very organised, about 10 people selling tickets, and about a 2 minute Q.

There were plenty of stewards about and it was all very organised, free teas/coffee's, barriers for where to Q, etc.

They are on sale to season ticket holders all day today, tommorrow and part of monday, plus limited times on the phones. I know this isnt ideal, but most fans will be able to either pop down or get through on the phones, based on the number of staff they had in.

All in all, not as bad as i was expecting!

Free tea & coffee? well organised?... blimey sounds like someone at AG is finally starting to listen to the fans (OTIB)

..credit where it's due, keep up the pressure/campaigning people -progress indeed.

(We aint asking for the World -just a little gesture here & there so we feel valued & part of the Clubs thinking)

...looking at other thread re: buying tickets today - a good place to start playing fair with fans would be to rethink the policy of ripping off fans with excessive Debit/Credit Card Charges... & stop profiteering with phone enquiries! ...I know business is business etc but BCFC is a 'Club' too with genuine honest to goodness supporters - we aint one off punters buying concert tickets or seats to see Phantom Of The bloody Opera.

Come on CS -wheres the lurve?

as i'm miles away, and due to the limited time option, my only recourse is the dreaded phone @ 10p/min plus pay by card @5% surcharge .

so i'm being penalised by virtue of where i live .......

its great to think the club cares about its ST holders who's money they've already had for months, :disapointed2se:

:englandsmile4wf:

If this helps you one option is if you happen to know anyone who lives in Bristol and get get them to go down to the ground for you. I have just had my tickets purchased by someone else who had my details of Stand / Seats / ST Book no. and Postcode.

Archived