IGNORED

Bristol City World

shire_redz

Trying to find an external organisation who could put pressure on Premium TV is a bit tricky. Not sure if any of the linked bodies below would be worth sending an email to?

http://www.cre.gov.uk/media/complaints.html

I feel that just sending emails to Premium TV wouldnt get anything solved in the long run. A higher authority who regulates these things needs to be informed

if we really want a reaction we need to E.mail and write , date everything and back-up

companys always lose relevant documentation during complaints.

check out the Best Internet provider complaints system, make official

officially complain to bristol city website , although match live isn't city owned city offer the option ( therefore should monitor and police ) not alot been done on that front.

and finally stay calm , don't use abusive , or derogitory remarks these will only be used against you.

if talkin on phone always record conversation or ask for a Bt transcript of call ( BT must be notified beforehand)

think i might send something along these lines to complaints

As i Pay for a "service " from yourselves that i am NOT receiving i would like to :

1) make this a statement of complaint (Official)

2) I feel that if i didnt honour my side of the subscription service i would be punished , Therefore i feel it is right that a company that takes regular funding yet doesnt provide a service should too be punished.

3) Full refund of subscription fee and compensation for undue hassle and stress.

4) a complete cancellation of subcription .

In this day and age , media gives plenty of options , i would rather pay my money else where for a reliable service

Good lad, and tell them, thousands of others around feel the same way

if we really want a reaction we need to E.mail and write , date everything and back-up

companys always lose relevant documentation during complaints.

check out the Best Internet provider complaints system, make official

officially complain to bristol city website , although match live isn't city owned city offer the option ( therefore should monitor and police ) not alot been done on that front.

and finally stay calm , don't use abusive , or derogitory remarks these will only be used against you.

if talkin on phone always record conversation or ask for a Bt transcript of call ( BT must be notified beforehand)

How Ironic, I found a complaints form... I filled it in with all the details... And guess what, I clicked send and it said "service unavailable"

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/help/help/0,,~,00.html

Right then.

Go to World site.

Click on help.

Click on contact us........

AND GIVE THEM F@@@@@ HELL.

Its a bloody joke.

No excuses needed, just a refund

See my above post..... I tried that, and when i tried to send the email it poped up "service unavailiable" 4 attempts later and still the same problem.

See my above post..... I tried that, and when i tried to send the email it poped up "service unavailiable" 4 attempts later and still the same problem.

Me to Pete.

But when the F@@@@@@ are online later, make sure we ALL send a e mail something like this.

UNBELIVEABLE.

2 WEEKS INTO A NEW SEASON NO MATCH COMMENTRY.

PLEASE REFUND MY CREDIT CARD AND CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.

SITE IS A JOKE.

VERY P@@@@@ OFF BRISTOL CITY FAN

always have to be careful with E.mails

1) Usual excuse in these circumstances " We never received such an E.mail "

2) write complaint and send as recorded this gives you written proof of recieval, who received and when

thus given complainee a point of reference

3) Never swear in written correspondence be it an E.mail or written letter.

don't give them reason to be one up on you.

Know you rights most of there staff wont.

Mine is still not working... not the console or the huge list of matches that should then open real player. The latter of which is usually worthless.

To be frank, this facility has never worked without a glitch but this is the worst it has been. Letter writing ere we go.. what a bore. :disapointed2se:

I think I have found a shortcut to get into match console. I found an old link;

http://matchlive.safc.premiumtv.co.uk/mlex...lubid=undefined

Keep refreshing it (took me 6 times) and eventually I go in. Then click on the change match button to go to the city bit... !

EDIT - Very very slow !

Fair Play City Pete.... got it now... thanks a lot...the software is a real mess if an old link works.

City, in answer to earlier poster, do not manage this service. but they will be cheesed off knowing its not working properly. Trouble is it never really has.

The commentary worked perfectly for me (i did log in at 2pm though). In fact, i was thinking how clear and continuous it was (sorry, no really what most pi$$ed off punters will want to hear at the moment); however, i couldn't get connected at all last week.

If the service is as shaky as comments on here seem to suggest, then something should definitely be done. Does anyone know if other clubs have the same problems with PTV for their games?

Archived