IGNORED

Prediction League Update

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

19 of you managed to correctly predict the correct score, with 2 getting a scorer as well, Robins72 takes 16 points and goes 5 points clear at the top of the table, 15 Louis was the other 16 pointer.

The 17 who scored 15 points were:

bartolona, Boxing Kangaroo, ciderwayne, Cyderman, Deadman TF1, Evvy11BCFC, fRED, Katy Ciderhead, Lincoln City, Loderingo, london red, nextyearIhope, Red Tucks, RoryFice, Tipps, We8gas & Wurzel920.

Kiwicolin has had his Brentford score corrected and is now on 16 points.

C'mon guys, 3 of the top 6 places are taken by girlies...... :dunno:

Latest table available in the PL forum.

19 of you managed to correctly predict the correct score, with 2 getting a scorer as well, Robins72 takes 16 points and goes 5 points clear at the top of the table, 15 Louis was the other 16 pointer.

The 17 who scored 15 points were:

bartolona, Boxing Kangaroo, ciderwayne, Cyderman, Deadman TF1, Evvy11BCFC, fRED, Katy Ciderhead, Lincoln City, Loderingo, london red, nextyearIhope, Red Tucks, RoryFice, Tipps, We8gas & Wurzel920.

Kiwicolin has had his Brentford score corrected and is now on 16 points.

C'mon guys, 3 of the top 6 places are taken by girlies...... :dunno:

Latest table available in the PL forum.

Whats wrong with us girlies then? :disapointed2se: Em you going to accept these comments??

Whats wrong with us girlies then? :disapointed2se: Em you going to accept these comments??

Nope, course not!!! And just to make the 'male football experts' feel worse, one of the top 6 girlies is a 12 year old!!! :dancing6:

As for RedMJnr, he's biding his time hoping we've peaked too soon...we can combine our scores at the end of the season can't we!!! :laugh:

Nope, course not!!! And just to make the 'male football experts' feel worse, one of the top 6 girlies is a 12 year old!!! :dancing6:

Fair play I'm chuffed at being top but not sure If I will stay top!! Nice that 3 girlies in the top 6 though. Bet your lad isnt happy though :D

• Admin
*Ahem*

I got 15 points yesterday as well I think you'll find

:innocent06:

(its been added but a mention would still have been nice! :tounge: )

My sincere apologies Dolly dear, a faux pas, an oversight on my part, how could I have forgotten to include you, I'm off to don sackcloth and ashes.......... (just off to work actually, but it amounts to the same thing!!!)

Please for the love of God (and my sanity) will someone please stop Robins.....all ive heard for the last few weeks is her bloody singing "I am top of the league!"

Someone ANYONE make her stop!!!!

I could get a huge banner saying "LISA IS A GASHEAD" and put it up in Patchway. Might make her stop singing it? :whistle2::innocent06:

I could get a huge banner saying "LISA IS A GASHEAD" and put it up in Patchway. Might make her stop singing it? :whistle2::innocent06:

Yes please! Thing is shes top of their sodding prediction league as well the traitor!

I don't think ive ever actually willed a team to score like I was willing Man City to score a 3rd last night, just so I didnt have to put up with her going on and on and on and on and on.......

Yes please!

I don't think ive ever actually willed a team to score like I was willing Man City to score a 3rd last night, just so I didnt have to put up with her going on and on and on and on and on.......

But saying that i'm glad it was 2-1 because that was my guess. Plus i got Bianchi right for scoring. I'm coming up the league now so watch out girls!

Archived