IGNORED

Worst Ground Of The Season?

Lincoln City

Without doubt that was the worst ground of the season, it's bordering on embarrassing to think that they are a championship club. Will they ever finish that ground?!

Blackpool in general is the worst part of england though, did you see the locals?!?! I mean, they just don't look right! Anyone else spot les battersby in the Old Bridge before the game?? Looked hammered already!

Without doubt that was the worst ground of the season, it's bordering on embarrassing to think that they are a championship club. Will they ever finish that ground?!

Blackpool in general is the worst part of england though, did you see the locals?!?! I mean, they just don't look right! Anyone else spot les battersby in the Old Bridge before the game?? Looked hammered already!

Yeah, couldn't agree more with that! We stayed up there last night and the whole place is an absolute dive, and that's putting it mildly!

No shadows of a doubt that is the worst ground in the Championship. I've been there 4 times now and I've been drenched every time as well. It's also the furthest north we'll have to travel this year, though Burnley and PNE will push that.

I saw Battersby in the Old Bridge after the game. Christ, I didn't realise he was boozing in there pre-game as well...

It was definatey the guy who plays Les Battersby, was chatting to him, when he left the pub all the City fans were singing "Les is our leader" which he bowed to, then a chant of East, East, East Enders.

I was in the Old Bridge after the game there was a bit of trouble straight after the game between some fans about and an hour or so later 20-30 Blackpool Hooli (muppets) stormed the pub but seemed to get a hiding from the 10 or so City Hooli element drinking in there, it eventually spilled out into the streets and there was absolute carnage.

It was definatey the guy who plays Les Battersby, was chatting to him, when he left the pub all the City fans were singing "Les is our leader" which he bowed to, then a chant of East, East, East Enders.

I was in the Old Bridge after the game there was a bit of trouble straight after the game between some fans about and an hour or so later 20-30 Blackpool Hooli (muppets) stormed the pub but seemed to get a hiding from the 10 or so City Hooli element drinking in there, it eventually spilled out into the streets and there was absolute carnage.

I was in the Old Bridge after the game and saw that pathetic, scrawny little runt getting a hide in after looking for a fight... on his own! :noexpression:

Thought it all died down after that though, didn't realise it went off again. Sadly, I reckon that will be a common sight this season after what happened at places like WBA, Cardiff and Wolves the last time we played them.

I think you forgot to put a (muppets) after mentioning the City people that were fighting, though there are much better words you could have used for both groups

Archived