IGNORED

Tickets

City-Fan-Jess

I got a under sixteen ticket for my sister for s****horpe.. ment to be £1 with an adult season ticket but got charged £7 and i asked the women she said i was wrong ... Went and got my Man city tickets today, and got charge £7 for a under sixteen when on the site it says £16 anyone been experiencing any ticket over charging/ under charging?

I got a under sixteen ticket for my sister for s****horpe.. ment to be £1 with an adult season ticket but got charged £7 and i asked the women she said i was wrong ... Went and got my Man city tickets today, and got charge £7 for a under sixteen when on the site it says £16 anyone been experiencing any ticket over charging/ under charging?

Sums up our ticket office t the moment doesnt it. I think alot of people have been over charged for tickets for some game or another or some coach trip or another. I've had a couple of arguments with the ticket office over the last few months about various things that has been stated on the OS only to be told i was lying.

I wouldnt complain if i were you because a) they wouldnt listen to you anyway, and b) youve actually saved money with what's happened!

Archived