IGNORED

What Changed The Game

Bristol Boy

Wilsons tactical ineptitude.

The substitutions were the same as last week, give or take a left back.They didn't work last week, they didn't work this week.

Rougier was just getting into his stride and off he goes.Why?

Imagine, you're Lee Miller and Mark Goodfellow, you've cost £465,000 and you see, Tony Butler & Craig Woodman in your position?

I would hope Steve Lansdown would have had some thoughts on that subject.Like, why did you get me to part with all this cash, if we didn't need to.

And why can Port Vale, Rotherham, Crewe & Walsall, get out of this Division on a shoestring, when we spend a fortune, in comparative terms and can't beat a side put together for £25,000

Some people talk about effort-It wasn't that, the players tried hard enough.

They weren't good enough.

Wilson doesn't know what to do or what his best team is.

The players are confused

They are demotivated by a manager that does unexplainable things.

You can't change anything with the thinking that created it.

THE FOOL MUST GO.

This is not going to be popular but>>>>>>> As a fan of my team that pays good money to watch my team week in week out I feel I am entilted to my opinion and fully entitled to voice it when and where I want. I will be at the QPR game with a huge flag saying "WILSON OUT" and will be chanting WILSON OUT the whole game Iam not bothered if I am the only one it is my right as a supporter to voice my opinion hope I am not the only one who has the bottle to do the same.

Executed wolf, PLEASE dont do this at QPR, Swindon or Plymouth. These will be the three biggest games of our season which will make or break our season as well.

We need to be as loud as possible for these games and I'm 100% certain you will cause a distraction from the game and as we saw at Port Vale yesterday one or two people will speak out at your critsism.

Guest N1 Jim

Then I will ask the 7 QPR fans I know to take it down.

Whatever yr feelings. Wait til the end of the season. Noones happy with things but if you can't support the team when they are third and still in with a chance of going up then don't bother going.

Is moaning a Bristolian disease? Is Ashton Gate the temple of gloom and doom?

It is not over and getting rid of Wilson is not going to improve the situation at he moment.

i'm sorry but Danny Wilson has lost the plot and it looks

like he is losing the players faith in him, his record speaks

for itself with us, 1 ldv cup win and countless play off attempts

and 1 play off 1st leg failure, which could have been avoided

if he didn't pick a stupid side he did against stockport when

they beat us at home and chesterfield comes to mind (oh yeah his

home town) he got sheffield wednesday relegated

and one promotion success with barnsley..

i'm sure wilson is a very nice person but there is no room in football

to be nice :laugh:

i really think the club should give the job to a holloway type figure

who has the club at heart and passion ie: shaun taylor, or tinnion

because wilsons tactics are just shot away :whistle:

i really wilson is our problem now but who should replace him :D

Too late its on it will be funny as i have a mate who is a QPR fan who is going to put the flag up in there end.
are you sure you're a city fan?? :whistle:

Anyway, the rest of the city fans will make so much noise your "little" and "pathetic" protest will not even be noticed.

Please explain what is "funny" about this :D because I genuinely cannot see it. Anyone else?

It is not over and getting rid of Wilson is not going to improve the situation at he moment.

Actually, I think it would and with the right team selected and the right people at the helm, Auto is still possible.

We did it before with Joe Jordan & John Ward and it worked both times.

are you sure you're a city fan?? :whistle:

Anyway, the rest of the city fans will make so much noise your "little" and "pathetic" protest will not even be noticed.

Please explain what is "funny" about this :D because I genuinely cannot see it. Anyone else?

What is it with you?

Everybody who criticises Wilson is either a Gashead or isn't a City Fan.

If this bloke want's to make a protest, let him and if you want to carry around a big flag that says, "I love Danny Wilson, he's the greatest manager on earth," then that's OK as well.............mind you, I think you'll get the pi$$ taken out of you.

You pays your money and takes your choice.

The side have had cracking support over this poor run, home and away.

It's time for the team and DW to respond with entertaining and winning football, not go down with a whimper.

CCCCCHHHHHHHAAAAARRRRRGGGEEEEEEEE!!

What is it with you?

Everybody who criticises Wilson is either a Gashead or isn't a City Fan.

Sorry if that offends - not sure it is a suggestion I have made before so your implication that I have is questioned.

Howver, my comment was more aimed at why the guy thought it would be "funny" to do this rather than his opinion of our manager.

Yes I do support Wilson and want to see the team do well that is my opinion and you have yours as does executedwolf. Fine not a problem. I think I said before that reasoned criticism is one thing, personal abuse is another! :dunno:

Archived