IGNORED

Season Ticket For Sale

Guest tinman11

You don't just jump into bed with tinman11. You wine & dine tinman11 first. He's going to tickle ya. He's going to put his index finger under yer chin and give it a little wiggly wig.

TALK TO HIM!

Will he pick them up by speedboat?

he may be in a good mood, you never know. Someone could have given him fifty six miliion Ugandan Dollars.

Will he pick them up by speedboat?

he may be in a good mood, you never know. Someone could have given him fifty six miliion Ugandan Dollars.

I may be interested, my name is George Agdgdwngo of the African National Bank society, if I can have your bank account details sir I will transfer 36 million Ugandan dollars into your account..

Taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly south from you, straight over Cuba and then Island of Youth, keep your eyes peeled and you should see a small dot that is the Caymans.

arghhh yes of course, remember you told me before, sorry.

u just had a near miss with Deano then; they evacuated half of eastern Cuba... bit OTT but very efficient!

Sorry to be picky, but "Condition new"? At the very least it's lost one match worth of use (and probably two, assuming it doesn't get sold before tomorrow....), even if you haven't used it

I was just going to ask how you managed to list it on EBay, because they don't permit the sale of football tickets (rightly, to deter touts).

Then I noticed they'd removed it.

Aren't season tickets non transferable anyway? They used to be. Seems unreasonable, but possibly designed to prevent people from clubbing together to split a season ticket & pay less than POTD.

Archived