IGNORED

East End Man City

bringbacktherobin

Rang up for a ticket, wanted to take a few mates that arnt city fans, thought this could get them hooked.

Asked if i could buy some tickets for them as it says on the website.

No i cant becuase I'm a student!?!? What on earth!!

Does anyone know if i can buy a ee ticket for the scunny game? Seeing as you cant buy them online, Or are we too dodgy for that now.

I'm in the Atyeo and Under 21 category, and I'm allowed a guest.............will be my kid brother.

Scunny, I was allowed to have a ticket as a quid, again for my kid brother, even though am Under 21.

With the scunny game, however, it's a quid a kid. Depends how many EE ST's have been sold, as we've got a 1,000 spaces allocated to us.

I'm in the Atyeo and Under 21 category, and I'm allowed a guest.............will be my kid brother.

Scunny, I was allowed to have a ticket as a quid, again for my kid brother, even though am Under 21.

With the scunny game, however, it's a quid a kid. Depends how many EE ST's have been sold, as we've got a 1,000 spaces allocated to us.

And ive just been told i cant have an extra ticket for my adult paying mate in the williams on my under 21 ticket?

Rang up for a ticket, wanted to take a few mates that arnt city fans, thought this could get them hooked.

Does anyone know if i can buy a ee ticket for the scunny game? Seeing as you cant buy them online, Or are we too dodgy for that now.

Well that a few less bandwagon 'supporters' then :whistle2:

:tongue:

Thats racist surely? :disapointed2se:

Archived