IGNORED

Have I Missed Something?

DAVE MARTINS HAIR

Boring ticket stuff sorry, but just been trying to get tickets online for Sats game in the Eastend and there aint none avaliable

any reason why, pardon me for being daft !!!!!!!

There will only be a taxi full dwn from Scunny surely?

For Man City it's ST Holders & Guest (Subject to Age etc, etc)

Normally it's ST Holders only, unless the rest of the Ground's sold out.

Also we don't know how many of the 1,000 ST's allocated for that area have been sold-Could be a sell out????

The crowd will be interesting QPR 1,987 Scunny 350??

For Man City it's ST Holders & Guest (Subject to Age etc, etc) Not the question

Normally it's ST Holders only, unless the rest of the Ground's sold out. Not the case in the last game

Also we don't know how many of the 1,000 ST's allocated for that area have been sold-Could be a sell out????Not quite

The crowd will be interesting QPR 1,987 Scunny 350?? Not interesting at all, i.m.h.o.

Tickets are advertised for Wedlocks on ticket info for the Scunny game; but crossed wires somwhere, shows none for online sales.

This really needs a statement from the club as I was under the impression that the Wedlocks quite rightly should be open to ALL as per first game; have the goal posts been moved :dunno:

Boring ticket stuff sorry, but just been trying to get tickets online for Sats game in the Eastend and there aint none avaliable

any reason why, pardon me for being daft !!!!!!!

There will only be a taxi full dwn from Scunny surely?

This may help.

A phone call to the ticket office may be in order.

This may help.

A phone call to the ticket office may be in order.

"The club wishes to clarify that a minimum 1,000 tickets will be available for sale in the East End for future home games (this figure includes season tickets). Depending on demand, this could increase for certain games. Tickets are already available for S****horpe and can be purchased in advance up until 11am on the day of the game."

Well done the ST

Could you also ask how many ST's have been sold for the EE-This would then tell us how many POD are available under normal circumstances, although, as it says, that can be increased, I guess, when the other stands are sold out??.

For Man City it's ST Holders & Guest (Subject to Age etc, etc) Not the question-Informative and helpful none the less and, frankly, nothing to do with you

Normally it's ST Holders only, unless the rest of the Ground's sold out. Not the case in the last game:I stand corrected from the clubs comments below in response to the ST

Also we don't know how many of the 1,000 ST's allocated for that area have been sold-Could be a sell out????Not quite-How many ST's sold for EE?

The crowd will be interesting QPR 1,987 Scunny 350?? Not interesting at all, i.m.h.o.-As it wasn't addressed to you that's of no relevance-I think it will be interesting to draw a comparison of the Scunny Gate and QPR whilst allowing for the fact that the number of away fans will decrease significantly.

Having said that, there may be many who skip Scunny and attend the Man City game instead on grounds of cost, judging by what's on the Forum and the fact that the club are selling four tickets to Joe Public from this Thursday!

Like I said, interesting, not life changing or ground breaking.

For Man City it's ST Holders & Guest (Subject to Age etc, etc) Not the question-Informative and helpful none the less and, frankly, nothing to do with youLike saying,I got up at 5.30 today; that also is informative, and also nothing to do with you

Normally it's ST Holders only, unless the rest of the Ground's sold out. Not the case in the last game:I stand corrected from the clubs comments below in response to the ST oh my Gawd you were wrong [/u]:surrender:

Also we don't know how many of the 1,000 ST's allocated for that area have been sold-Could be a sell out????Not quite-How many ST's sold for EE? I give up how many were

The crowd will be interesting QPR 1,987 Scunny 350?? Not interesting at all, i.m.h.o.-As it wasn't addressed to you that's of no relevance-I think it will be interesting to draw a comparison of the Scunny Gate and QPR whilst allowing for the fact that the number of away fans will decrease significantly.Some relevance really, being on this forum and allowed an opinion

Having said that, there may be many who skip Scunny and attend the Man City game instead on grounds of cost, judging by what's on the Forum and the fact that the club are selling four tickets to Joe Public from this Thursday!

Like I said, interesting, not life changing or ground breaking.

:fish:

:handbags:

Still, at least you're attending this year. :whistle2:When you`ve been to as many games both home and away as me you will be a real fan :tongue: :innocent06:

don't worry, the rest of us saved the club from going bust by turning up and still played a part in getting the EE open. :rolleyes:

not worried was there myself at many games including watching some from that nice Williams stand :tongue:

BB I`ll find out where you sit one day and be behind you :noexpression:

nearly forgot to highlight replies then

Archived