IGNORED

Kiegan Parker

Evy11_BCFC

As it seems quiet on here regarding signings and whether we will sign anyone else before the end of the transfer window, I thought i would throw a name at you to discuss.

Rumours on the Blackpool site are that he has handed in a transfer request as he is not happy with his contract and because he was dropped on Saturday. I know that his attitude isn't the best and some people would say he isn't a Johnson type of player but would you be interested in signing him if he became available or do you think Johnson would be interested in him as he supposedly played well when he came on Saturday.

This is not a rumour I just wondered what you would feel if we were interested in signing him, as he does have pace and is different to the strikers we already have at the club.

Discuss!

As it seems quiet on here regarding signings and whether we will sign anyone else before the end of the transfer window, I thought i would throw a name at you to discuss.

Rumours on the Blackpool site are that he has handed in a transfer request as he is not happy with his contract and because he was dropped on Saturday. I know that his attitude isn't the best and some people would say he isn't a Johnson type of player but would you be interested in signing him if he became available or do you think Johnson would be interested in him as he supposedly played well when he came on Saturday.

This is not a rumour I just wondered what you would feel if we were interested in signing him, as he does have pace and is different to the strikers we already have at the club.

Discuss!

I didnt think he did anything special on saturday personally. Not sure about it. Possibly but again its whether he can step up to the championship or not.

I didnt think he did anything special on saturday personally.

Brought the save of the match from Weale about two minutes after coming on and ran Carey & Fontaine all over the place for about ten minutes.Depending on the fee, we could do a lot worse.

Not sure about it. Possibly but again its whether he can step up to the championship or not.

Same can be said for LT and he cost £1m

Well Riordan is still available and he's desparate to get away from Celtic and would relish a move to the championship ;

http://sport.scotsman.com/football.cfm?id=1323242007

54 goals in 100 starts for Hibs, then stuck on the bench or in the stiffs for Celtic.

250k would do it - Celtic only paid 150k for him.

But then, theres Brooker, Sproule and jevons - not to mention Murray.

Who'd be a manager..

£750k-£1m being quoted in the press & Leicester are rumoured to be interested.

Delighted and amazed if SL would sanction this.

After the game on Saturday, had a few jars with some home fans and I mentioned that several of us were surprised that Parker never started, and they explained that he is a very 'hot and cold player', likes the tv cameras, and is a bit 'lightweight' in terms of getting stuck in, and when the game is not going well.

It's interesting the observations we make and then compare them to supporters who watch players week in, week out.

Hence the stunned silence when Wigan paid £2m for Cotts, i suppose.

Archived