IGNORED

Liverpool Copying Rovers

Browner

..I love the City/Rovers banter as much as anyone - but I don't think humour/banter on the back of such a tragedy as Hillsborough is appropriate or in good taste.

Ninety-Six people (RIP) losing their lives at a football match is no subject (however loosely) on which to base a cheep laugh.

(sorry to be a bore, if thats what anyone thinks - but IMO such things deserve respect..)

Its not as if there's a shortage of things for us to have a laugh at the Gas about..

..I love the City/Rovers banter as much as anyone - but I don't think humour/banter on the back of such a tragedy as Hillsborough is appropriate or in good taste.

Ninety-Six people (RIP) losing their lives at a football match is no subject (however loosely) on which to base a cheep laugh.

(sorry to be a bore, if thats what anyone thinks - but IMO such things deserve respect..)

Its not as if there's a shortage of things for us to have a laugh at the Gas about..

I actually thought that was quite funny! Not the greatest taste i'll agree, but a good joke none the less!!

Didn't mean to offend anyone but it's not really making fun of those who tragically died on that terrible day

Apologies if anyone took offence of the joke

Archived