IGNORED

Congratulations

Nibor

A big pat on the back for everyone at the club is due on a successful night hosting England's u21s again.

Looked like a nice big crowd, with lots of exposure nationally for the club, an entertaining game (and hopefully some funding for Gary Johnson's pacy striker fund) - what more could you ask for?

Lots of effort goes in to getting the u21s to Bristol and it's paid off again so credit where it's due - well done. That means you too Mr Sexstone.

A big pat on the back for everyone at the club is due on a successful night hosting England's u21s again.

Looked like a nice big crowd, with lots of exposure nationally for the club, an entertaining game (and hopefully some funding for Gary Johnson's pacy striker fund) - what more could you ask for?

Lots of effort goes in to getting the u21s to Bristol and it's paid off again so credit where it's due - well done. That means you too Mr Sexstone.

Totally agree, and BRISTOL CITY FOOTBALL CLUB were very high profile tonight.

Well done to all.......

Apart from them f,innnnn horn,s.... :disapointed2se:

Shame the scoreboard didnt want to behave itself tonight. It wasnt on for the first half, they put it back on for the second, and then it was turned off shortly after due to the fact all it kept displaying was a moving "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Would have been nice to know the time, and id pick City over anyone at the Gate anytime, but I still had a good evening, took my sister and my brothers missus to their first ever live footy match, and they seemed to enjoy it as well.

Stuff that I had to witness at least half a dozen gas shirts in and around the ground!!

youre still allowed to kill vermin arent you? wheres me shotgun??? :innocent06:

and I thought the blue few wouldnt lower themselves by entering the lair of shidheads anyways. bloody hypocrites. Mind you they come to see what a full house is I guess, in a proper stadium. :whistle2: Novelty for them eh......

Shame the scoreboard didnt want to behave itself tonight. It wasnt on for the first half, they put it back on for the second, and then it was turned off shortly after due to the fact all it kept displaying was a moving "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

I thought that kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk was the name of one of the Romanian subs. Why were the Romanian subs only announced in Romanian and not English I wonder?

It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening. Theo Walcott is soooo damn quick - and Huddlestone is built like the proverbial brick outhouse! There certainly was a lot of talent on the pitch tonight.

I thought that kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk was the name of one of the Romanian subs. Why were the Romanian subs only announced in Romanian and not English I wonder?

Yeah thought that was a bit pointless aswell seeing the small amount of Romanian fans there tonight probably all speak fluent english.

Also, someone on anothet thread mentioned the ticket prices were £10 for an adult, is that correct?

We got our tickets through our village football team which is affiliated to the Gloucestershire FA. Adult tickets were £5, kid's tickets were £2.50. So £15 for the four of us to sit in the Williams - quite like the old days!

Anybody know if there was any segregation

Nope none that I saw, East end was full up right across

and, if not, whether we actually had 21,700 tickets for sale.

don't know but I tried to pick up Robins72's season ticket and they said they couldnt do it now as they were too busy selling England tickets

Also, someone on anothet thread mentioned the ticket prices were £10 for an adult, is that correct?

Yup tis true, I bought 7 for £73.50, bout the only time you can pay a tenner and watch anything at the Gate these days :innocent06:

Great night all round and special congrats to the groundsman. Stuart Pearce reckons the pitch is as good as any in the country. Respect also to Gabriel Agbonlahor who spent loads of time signing autographs for the kids on his way back to the dressing room when he was substituted.

Ouch - they saw you coming. We bought 4 tickets for the grand total of £8! Can't argue with value for money last night, that's for sure.

There were loads of tickets given away to FA Charter Schools and clubs (max of 25 per school/ club) that would acount for the high pitched wailing somebody talked about...

Support the boo for Derbyshire and also Johnson who both as Dollymarie said agree to come back out and sign.. At least Johnson can get stick next Wednesday.

Havanatopia - there was one very big England flag carried around by 8 children who won a comp in the Evening Post - hope that sorts it (If I knew how to upload I'd put a picture of it on!!

A great night was had by all I feel :englandsmile4wf:

Archived