IGNORED

Dw - Get Off His Back And Let Him Do His Job

nester

look, the only way we'll get any success is through continuity. How long was Alan Dicks at the helm and look where he got us.

Get of DW's back. He knows what he's doing most of the time. We're not privy to what's happening on the training park or in the dressing room. Bringing in someone new could completely scew things up and we'd be back to square one.

Stay cool - the sun's shining outside.

look, the only way we'll get any success is through continuity. How long was Alan Dicks at the helm and look where he got us.

Get of DW's back. He knows what he's doing most of the time. We're not privy to what's happening on the training park or in the dressing room. Bringing in someone new could completely scew things up and we'd be back to square one.

:whistle::D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D

THANK YOU!!!!!!

lets get behind the team and drive them to div1

well said, it would be a step backwards if city got rid of Danny Wilson with few games left, as least give him until the end of the season.

I wonder what peoples views of Danny Wilson will be when (hopefully!) city get promoted.

Guest Lockerman

Everbody wanted new players, we have now got them, Scott Murray for one, so we lost thats danny's fault again I suppose.

I agree get of his back he is still the best manager that this club has seen for quite some time, and you all think you can get better, Ithink Not.

He can't play for the players too, we lost yesterday because of one offside decision which could have gone our way on another day, and Carey backing off his man and letting him run and shoot, we scored after he made those substitutions even though they were kind of weird, so it's our turn to get some bad luck at the moment, nobody died yesterday, it is just a game, albeit a frustrating one. :@

He can't play for the players too, we lost yesterday because of one offside decision which could have gone our way on another day, and Carey backing off his man and letting him run and shoot, we scored after he made those substitutions even though they were kind of weird, so it's our turn to get some bad luck at the moment, nobody died yesterday, it is just a game, albeit a frustrating one. :@
well said Screech and great starting point Nester - nice to see a few still believing we can do this and not blaming the manager for everything. :whistle::D

but it sure as hell is frustrating at the moment :@

I would hope that the vast majority of us recognise that getting rid of Wilson now would be a disaster. We cannot afford to do it.

What happens close season is entirely different, if we do not go up I would expect to see DW peddle off into the sunset taking Mad frank with him, but again that will be a decisison taken by DW and not the board as they simply cannot afford to throw compo money around.

If we do go up however they will be other complications such as staying in Div 1. Will Wilson be able to do that???? :whistle:

Keep the faith guys and gals.

:D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived