IGNORED

Why Has It Taken So Long

wookey

Guest Spike
..to the ineptness of Wilson.
How long before you cotton on that your one of the reasons that Wilson is "empty" if he is at all.

Try doing a job where your loved when your winning and being told to leave if you lose a single game.

Guest XrAnGeX
How long before you cotton on that your one of the reasons that Wilson is "empty" if he is at all.

Try doing a job where your loved when your winning and being told to leave if you lose a single game.

It must be difficult for him, but thats what you must deal with if you manage a team like Bristol City, with such high expectations.

Guest Spike
It must be difficult for him, but thats what you must deal with if you a manage a team like Bristol City, with such high expectations.
So you think it's right for the fans to be fickle and make the managers lose heart?

Sometimes i don't think its the managers and the players that have kept us in division 2, I think it's the bad attitude of a large portion of the fans! :whistle:

Whilst the general theme of your reply to the thread Spike, shows a degree of merit in the loyalty you show.

You can not hide the fact no matter what view you take that the team on a number of occassions for a number of reasons has not performed in a poor league. The three results this week are not one off hic-ups but a worrying trend.

The team was not balanced all twenty outfield players were camped on the right side of the pitch, especially first half yesterday. This was due to the manager picking an unbalnaced side with no options on the left.

Our play maker was again put on the left after this had proved unsucessful against Oldham. In effect this ment that if we were to recapture the Tinnion Murray partnership which was so sucessful last season the best passer in the team would have to add another 30 yards to his pass. Not withstanding the fact as previously mention everybody bar the crowd was on the right side of the pitch. Making Scott's retrun to the red shirt a very colstrophobic one.

Sorry to bore you with this but it is just an example of hoe the coaching staff have not used what I believe is common sence when putting out a Bristol City side. No I am not an expert and I don't hold a UEFA coaching badge. But then I'm not being paid a small fortune to do it am I.

One final thought if Gerald Houllier can come under secruitiny from Liverpool fans and even Alex Ferguson who I have heard slated on 606 lately. Surely you don't think Danny Wilson isn't beyond discussion also?

I will continue to suppor the team during the games but reserve the right to debate the team on this Forum.

P.S. Well done to the Yellow Submariners - Fantastic effort yesterday lads!

Archived