IGNORED

Last Season Blessing In Disguise?

the_real_city

Remember when Cardiff got knocked out to Stoke when they got promoted? Well.. that for us (cardiff, as I'm a cardiff fan) was a blessing in disquise, as it gave as another year to get players ready and when the play-offs came around again, we beat you lot :whistle: (not trying to gloat) and got to the play-off final and won. If we'd went up the season we lost to Stoke, maybe we wouldn't have done as good as we've done this season. We're tenth, having recent noteable victories over Sunderland (4-0), Norwich (2-1) and Sheff Utd (2-1) as you probably saw last night. So maybe last season was a blessing for you, and this season when you're in the PlayOffs you'll be better equipped. Both for the PO's themselves, and for Div.1.

How do you think you'd be doing right now in Div.1 had you beaten us and beat QPR last season?

Thanx for your time.. time for the Severn Bridge Derby to come back!

P.S... How come a team like yours hasnt got a prolific striker. No disrespect to Peacock but he's your top scorer, and to be honest, he'd struggle to even find space in Div.1 against the top 12 teams. :D

I think youre probably right that we would have struggled and would probably be in the relegation places , but i really beleive that if we do go up we would be around 15th with our squad and with a couple of additions maybe a bit higher , and youre right about peacock he's shite , wilson loves him though so lee miller who is miles better doesnt get a look in , or he plays peacock and miller together and there both too similar. Seeing as your out of the race for playoff places , how about you loan us earnshaw for the rest of the season? :whistle:

Guest rednick_74
Remember when Cardiff got knocked out to Stoke when they got promoted? Well.. that for us (cardiff, as I'm a cardiff fan) was a blessing in disquise, as it gave as another year to get players ready and when the play-offs came around again, we beat you lot :whistle: (not trying to gloat) and got to the play-off final and won. If we'd went up the season we lost to Stoke, maybe we wouldn't have done as good as we've done this season. We're tenth, having recent noteable victories over Sunderland (4-0), Norwich (2-1) and Sheff Utd (2-1) as you probably saw last night. So maybe last season was a blessing for you, and this season when you're in the PlayOffs you'll be better equipped. Both for the PO's themselves, and for Div.1.

How do you think you'd be doing right now in Div.1 had you beaten us and beat QPR last season?

P.S... How come a team like yours hasnt got a prolific striker. No disrespect to Peacock but he's your top scorer, and to be honest, he'd struggle to even find space in Div.1 against the top 12 teams. :D

fair play.. youve had a decent season and your right we havent got a decent out and out striker( i take it your talking about yours earnshaw) but you finished sixth in the table and managed to scrape through.. see you next season.. hopefully automatically... :laugh:

The views of an outsider are often welcome and in this case they are. Cheers.

Mabye it will be a blessing, but from what i can see it is up to the players, the manager is a hinderance not a help, so if we get up the players will have done a great job.

The reason Peacock is our top scorer, is well he plays every single game he is available for, he can play well but he always scores in batches, he will never be consistant. But as he is always picked you never see a descent partnership developing upfront, so we probably have got goalscorers at the club in the likes of Lita, even Robbo i think can do it, but being continually played with someone who can't partner anyone it seems, is destroying our other strikers.

Remember when Cardiff got knocked out to Stoke when they got promoted? Well.. that for us (cardiff, as I'm a cardiff fan) was a blessing in disquise, as it gave as another year to get players ready and when the play-offs came around again, we beat you lot :D (not trying to gloat) and got to the play-off final and won. If we'd went up the season we lost to Stoke, maybe we wouldn't have done as good as we've done this season. We're tenth, having recent noteable victories over Sunderland (4-0), Norwich (2-1) and Sheff Utd (2-1) as you probably saw last night. So maybe last season was a blessing for you, and this season when you're in the PlayOffs you'll be better equipped. Both for the PO's themselves, and for Div.1.

P.S... How come a team like yours hasnt got a prolific striker. No disrespect to Peacock but he's your top scorer, and to be honest, he'd struggle to even find space in Div.1 against the top 12 teams. :)

That bloke will struggle to score in a brothel, hes Div 3 standard, but DW loves him, and so do we, honest! :ph34r::dunno::D:cool: He is a great team player too..works well with anybody! :D

I hope we get out, but I fear we may well not manage it...not good times for us at the mo.Hopefully come Saturday, we'll change it round :D That year extra definitely helped you. And I sincerely hope we have a team to match when we get up.

Archived