IGNORED

The Yellow Gloves

Guest Red_Rat

Guest Red_Rat

Hi, i was just wondering if it is a 'rehersal' at the QPR game. Is it?

Aslo, i'd just like to say fair play to all the Yellow Submariners at Port Vale and when is the flag going to be made by?

Have a glovely day. :whistle:

Greg.

I had my glove on. Interest is obviously growing, cos I got asked twice at half-time what it was all about?

Didn't really know myself, so spouted a story about some cider drinking computer geeks who all travel together on a big yellow bus. Sounded convincing anyway :D

Also glad to see the inflated gloves I sent up before the game and at half-time gave some amusement. Might have to do the same in the EastEnd for QPR although I am down to my last 5 packs :cool:

The best thing was burning the string to break it off. Nearly caught the stand on fire at one point :dunno:

nice one neo keep it going and as for bemmyred you epitomise exactly what we are up against, fans who continue to sit on there hands while a small percentage sing themselves hoarse to try and generate the true football atmosphere, the subbers will need all the backing they can get on saturday.

yours getting ready midland red.

:dunno::D :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :cool:

Nothing but respect for the yellow submarine crew...

Looking forward to the East End for the QPR game, we should be able to lift the roof with the noise and passion!

Definetly considering getting in some marigolds for the journey to Swine town as well. :dunno:

Guest superbob

I went along with the mad submariners to vale, have to say its the biggest laugh i have had for a long time, nice to see so many people have such passion for the club and have fun at the same time.

cheers to the guys for making a young un feel welcome.

Archived