IGNORED

Trouble Yesterday

leadman

there was a bloke laid out yesterday, he looked like he was waking after being knocked out, he had blood over is face and looked very groggy, i didnt see the incident but did see 10 or 15 blokes walking away laughing, he was on is own and i felt sorry for him.

i dont know if it was city fans atacking a vale fan or the other way round, who cares 15 on to 1 dont impress noone, who ever they were should be ashamed of themselves.

i hope the blokes ok

i also seen some scuffles after the game, on the way down the road, police running everywhere.

Guest N1 Jim

There were a number of small incidents leaving the ground. At the bottom of the road nr the square/bus stop in Burslem were around 20 older City faces which led to Vale fans coming out of the pub opposite.

The police were fairly heavy handed with a number of arrests and truncheons being drawn. They arrested one Vale fan who wriggled free and ran down the road minus one shoe being pursued by 2 coppers which led to a huge cheer.

The locals at the bus stop hardly batted an eye lid and seemed used to it all.It has been a bit dodgy for the last few years there.

Having said all this. Was friendly before the match chatting with Vale fans and it appeared to be the "firms" rather than normal peace loving supporters who were involved.

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Lets hope there not getting in the mood for QPR, Swindon & Plymouth. Lets get recognised for football and not violence!

Archived