IGNORED

All This Seaside Stuff Saturday

Meh

some people really will moan about anything - this is a bit of a laugh and some will enjoy it - can't see the harm in it myself and since no one is being forced to participate can't see why anyone could object.

And if you weren't always criticising for the sake of it, you might have realised from my post and the subsequent replies that people are just having a laugh about it and are not in fact moaning.

I couldn't give a to$$ who participates. No doubt my 11-year old daughter will do.

Try reading a thread properly gimpo and taking it in the context it was meant.

I couldn't give a to$$ who participates.

I wouldn't have put it quite like that, but in a strange way, I agree. The whole idea is just a bit of fun. An opportunity to dress up if you want to. No-one's twisting anyone's arm or forcing anyone to abandon their normal matchday routines. We'll give out a few spot prizes for those who want to dress up, but we're hardly going to be dishing out banning orders for the vast majority who won't take part. If it works, we might do it again in the future, if it doesn't we won't.

I think it's just plain tacky. Don't most people go to the City to be entertained by the footy?

If I want the beach, I'll go to the beach.

If I want pantomime I'll go to a panotmime.

If I want masochism I'll go the Rovers.

Having said that, if all the chicks turn up in bikinis, I'm all for it.

I wouldn't have put it quite like that, but in a strange way, I agree. The whole idea is just a bit of fun. An opportunity to dress up if you want to. No-one's twisting anyone's arm or forcing anyone to abandon their normal matchday routines. We'll give out a few spot prizes for those who want to dress up, but we're hardly going to be dishing out banning orders for the vast majority who won't take part. If it works, we might do it again in the future, if it doesn't we won't.

A bit of fun maybe to some but to the majority its rather cringeworthy and very tacky.

The crossbar challenge at half time is "a bit of fun" but this kind of "fun" is embarrassing.

Sounds like something dreampt up by a gay rights activists,a bored housewife or an out of work entertainment entity.

Weston Super Mud comes to Ashton Gate ! Sponsered by the mothers of wet dreams on the beach. :innocent06:

If it generates revenue for the club........HOORAY !

Dave L

Well done for trying to think of new things to do - BUT for god sake grow up - 99% of fans want to attend the game as they wish without tacky embarasing rubbish like this.

Just call out the teams and play some decent music ( And turn the volume down) without dancing girls - Dogs jumping trough hoops etc

Why not get some old players on the pitch before the game or half time or a proper cross bar challenge

who thought up the Halfords bike embaresment !

Archived