but she can't make tuesday night games cos its

bingo night :whistle:

Team Vs QPR?

Phillips;

Carey, Coles, Hill, Woodman

Murray, Doherty, Wilkshire, Goodfellow

Rougier, Miller

subs:

Stowell, Burnell, Tinnion, Roberts, Peacock.

I'd drop Butler entirely as QPR's mobile forwards will make him look an embarrassment. Tinnion I'll save or later and bring on for either Doherty or Wilkshire. Peacock dropped to the bench on merit.

I'd instruct the players to attack QPR's defence and run AT them, get past them and cut low balls across the box. Wilkshire I'd instruct to get into the box as often as possible to provide a third attacker when in possession.

Roberts on the bench to come on for either a wide player or a forward.

Team Vs QPR?

Phillips;

Carey, Coles, Hill, Woodman

Murray, Doherty, Wilkshire, Goodfellow

Rougier, Miller

subs:

Stowell, Burnell, Tinnion, Roberts, Peacock.

I'd drop Butler entirely as QPR's mobile forwards will make him look an embarrassment. Tinnion I'll save or later and bring on for either Doherty or Wilkshire. Peacock dropped to the bench on merit.

I'd instruct the players to attack QPR's defence and run AT them, get past them and cut low balls across the box. Wilkshire I'd instruct to get into the box as often as possible to provide a third attacker when in possession.

Roberts on the bench to come on for either a wide player or a forward.

If it has to be 4-4-2

I agree about Butler but would play Fortune instead of Woodman who seems to have lost his confidence after being dropped when playing superbly to accommodate Hill or Butler by DW.

With that attacking a line up. we could afford Carey & Hill at full back.

Lita on the bench instead of Roberts.

On things for sure, I'll walk out if Tinnions wide again.

if he plays tinnion wide again he wants sacking. the same goes if he puts woodman/bell on the left, and peacock up front instead of miller. i also think if butler plays we havnt got mutch of a hope,hes too slow to deal with nippy forwards like gallen and cureton,and too clumsy and cumbersome to deal with big,strong forwards like furlong, but i can see all of the above happening :dunno::D

I suppose the nightmare scenario is as follows:

Phillips;

Carey, Butler, Coles, Bell

Wilkshire, Burnell, Doherty, Tinnion

Peacock, Miller

subs

Stowell, Woodman, Murray, Lita, Roberts

Sod Dawn of the Dead, this is THE true nightmare.

Want a bet about getting worse??? :dunno:

What have we been saying all sesaon?? :D

Probably Butler, and Carey upfront this week, it must be just about the only strange combination he aint tried so far :cool:

seeing as Doc took a knock, he'll definitely play so to knacker him for the rest of the season, Peacock of course will be first choice, and possibly Burnell, cos we have to get a point you know...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, give up on him I do. I hope to #### we actually play well at the very least!!!

Phillips - GK

Carey - RB

Hill - CB

Coles - CB

Woodman - LB

Murray - RW

Tinman - CM

Doherty - CM

Rougier - LW

Roberts - CF

Miller - CF

I doubt this team will happen because it doesn't involve Danny's best friend Lee Peacock... :dunno: I would love to see both Chris and Scotty playing - two players with their pace down the right are bound to cause problems.

I think Lita should come on at about 70 mins. Danny seems to be giving that substitution a bit of a rest, hasn't done it for a couple of games has he?

COME ON YOU REDS!!! :D

Q.P.R in a 4.4.2 formation

right left

.....................Phillips........................

Carey........Coles..........Butler........Hill

Murray..Doherty..Sir Brian..Goodfellow

...........Miller..............Rougier...........

litas

bell

burnell

woodman

stowell

i think all the team selections will be good as long as Murray is in right wing and Tinman on central left. Miller and Rougier is my faverite strike force with lita coming on as a second half subsitute but if i know Wilson, Peacock will be playing part of the game anyway :@

Archived