IGNORED

Expectation Or Desperation!

graham b

Good post GB, I think that whatever happens this season we've seen enough of DW to know he is'nt the man for the job. I've never been a 'Wilson out' man and I dont think there would be much sense in making a change now, but I think he lacks clear thinking particularly when the stress factor cuts in, not really the right attributes for a football manager! I take no pleasure in saying this as we've played some fantastic football at times under Wilson and he seems like a nice enough bloke!

Graham- would I be right in thinking that your title should read "Expectation Or Desperation?" rather than "Expectation Or Desperation!"? :P

I think this was a mistake by graham b!!

Please acknowledge mistake and while you are at it admit that you are wrong about Madrid and New York City.

Graham- would I be right in thinking that your title should read "Expectation Or Desperation?" rather than "Expectation Or Desperation!"?  :P

I think this was a mistake by graham b!!

Please acknowledge mistake and while you are at it admit that you are wrong about Madrid and New York City.

Percy

I can think of nothing worse than a pedant parrot!!

..... and the statement that New York is further north than Madrid is correct if it is 50kms or 5000kms. Now that's pedantic! :dunno:

Archived