IGNORED

Bbc Bristol

churchill ciderhead

How pathetic radio bristol are.

Tonight on twentyman talks c**p, they are asking for suppoters to phone in and give thier oppinions on what they think of the gas flags being behind the city goal with the England game.

Final nail in the coffin for me with radio bristol.

To be honest I some times wonder if you can get to paranoid about the local media's coverage and bias. But if what you have posted is true then. I agree it is indeed pathetic. There was several Wolves flags there, I don't supose they got a mention?

It seems to me if City fans had set about said Rovers fans for putting their flags out, the the radio station with their Gas Head in chief plus the local rag would have had a field day. As far as I am aware nothing happened, a family audience, watched a reasonable game of football. Could the same be said at the Mem?

One thing I did notice was as I left the sadium some sag was singing "Goodnight Irene", his mate told him to tone it down, to which this moran said "There's no Sh*t Heads around". I gave him a bit of a stare and he shut up, not that I had any intention of doing anything it was just his atitude really.

To be honest I some times wonder if you can get to paranoid about the local media's coverage and bias. But if what you have posted is true then. I agree it is indeed pathetic. There was several Wolves flags there, I don't supose they got a mention?

It seems to me if City fans had set about said Rovers fans for putting their flags out, the the radio station with their Gas Head in chief plus the local rag would have had a field day. As far as I am aware nothing happened, a family audience, watched a reasonable game of football. Could the same be said at the Mem?

One thing I did notice was as I left the sadium some sag was singing "Goodnight Irene", his mate told him to tone it down, to which this moran said "There's no Sh*t Heads around". I gave him a bit of a stare and he shut up, not that I had any intention of doing anything it was just his atitude really.

It was definatly said , and I phoned radio bristol and complained!

I told them my children tuned in today to listen to football comments, and you put stupid questions on the program which only meant too cause arguments.

He asked me did I want to sprak about it on the program. I replyed no!!!!!! IDo not want anything to do with your pathetic twentyman talks c**p!

(this proves it) He also said he wanted comments about how we felt about gas tops being worn in the city end of the ground.

Archived