IGNORED

Loss At Vale Makes Wilson Pale

cheshire_red

Thanks Godzilla, another good report from the long suffering away fans. Interesting to see yet again opposition prepared to run at a defence, a trait our players singularily fail to do. I can only assume its not in their pre-match brief to do so.

Also, City have played 39 league games now and not received one penalty. This points clearly to a lack of direct running at defenders. Wilson really should instruct Roberts, Murray, Peacock, Rougier and anyone else close to the opposition box to run AT defenders. Defenders hate this. Penalties and opportunities will increase if this is done.

Perhaps this is the fundamental cause of City's insipid attacking play this season?

Thanks Godzilla, another good report from the long suffering away fans. Interesting to see yet again opposition prepared to run at a defence, a trait our players singularily fail to do. I can only assume its not in their pre-match brief to do so.

Also, City have played 39 league games now and not received one penalty. This points clearly to a lack of direct running at defenders. Wilson really should instruct Roberts, Murray, Peacock, Rougier and anyone else close to the opposition box to run AT defenders. Defenders hate this. Penalties and opportunities will increase if this is done.

Perhaps this is the fundamental cause of City's insipid attacking play this season?

Rougier was the only one who was running at defenders and Wilson took him off. :@

Rougier was the only one who was running at defenders and Wilson took him off. :@

...there's only one Danny Wilson !!!!!! - I don't know of any other manager that would of taken off Tony Rougier - Rougier can't score and win games for us while warming the bench !!!!!

Any chance of bringing in a manager on loan for the rest of the season? - one that can motivate players and select the best combination of players. We are now in the position of having a great squad of players led by a seemingly clueless manager :whistle:

...there's only one Danny Wilson !!!!!! - I don't know of any other manager that would of taken off Tony Rougier - Rougier can't score and win games for us while warming the bench !!!!!

Any chance of bringing in a manager on loan for the rest of the season? - one that can motivate players and select the best combination of players. We are now in the position of having a great squad of players led by a seemingly clueless manager :whistle:

yep i agree, to be honest we can forget promotion this season playing

like that we don't deserve it, ok we got scott murray back and he will

go on and do things for us in time, but time we just don't have this season

:D:laugh: i said with my hand on my heart i couldn't look at the fixture list

of games we have left and say which ones we could win, and i'm sadly

being proved right, i'm sorry but we will be in the 2nd next season..

3 goals in 7 games for a promotion

side is shocking and going in to the

play off's with that form will get us nothing

I WANT TO BELIVE IN BRISTOL CITY AND REALLY HOPE WE CAN

DO IT, BUT THE FORM WE HAVE HIT AT THE WRONG TIME I CAN'T

SEE US DOING IT... IT IS STILL A MANAGER PROBLEM..

sheffield a lost

wycombe h drew

stockport a lost

rushden h won

oldham h lost

tranmere a lost

portvale a lost

we'll get sod

all out of our last 7 games..

q.p.r h

swindon a

plymouth h