IGNORED

Any Other 'world' Users Signed On Already

samo

I've decided to pop on the 'matchlive' service already today after finding it impossible to get on to last week. Although PremiumTV said it shouldn't happen again I've no taken the chance, and will leave it on silent in the background till 3 o'clcok. Am I alone in my paranoia?

I was going to post a similiar topic. So far i've logged on early and avoided the problems, so thought i would share my wisdom. Did the same today, well just logged in, its working fine at the moment, maybe not at 2:55 when the mad rush of people try to get on it.

Hope its a good game, atleast we're scoring goals.

I've decided to pop on the 'matchlive' service already today after finding it impossible to get on to last week. Although PremiumTV said it shouldn't happen again I've no taken the chance, and will leave it on silent in the background till 3 o'clcok. Am I alone in my paranoia?

Me too...listening to Sunderland V Liverpool..

Aaaarrrggghhh page not found on IE and several attempts, got the page am logged in on firefox but no button to click to switch audio on, anyone else with the same problem?

Every time Chesh, but I got straight in today mate. Maybe worth updating your firefox to latest. Still cant use firefox for world, but it may help gettin into IE

Archived