IGNORED

Where's The Ashtonyate?

howey_ducky

come on mate, please post and take me down after the high i'm on. was jonstone looking too small or trundle to fat? did marvin not cover enough ground or did carey look out classed? i need to be calmed down.

can anyone convince me not going to stay in this league? please lads and lasses, do try.

If he were on her I am sure he would be telling us that he has been vindicated.

If we had signed a big target man, and not wasted a million on a player with no experience at this level, then I am sure that said target man would have not just settled for 2 goas but would have gone on to complete a hat trick.

But it's not too late. There are still days left before the transfer deadline so if we are quick we can offload LT and recoup some of the money we wasted and reinvest it in a big target man like ..............?

In a good first half we just had the edge with two super strikes from L.T. in the second half we were held back in our own half for long periods we took a pounding, and only had a couple of long range efforts; there was some good play in that half by Scunny marred only by poor efforts in front of goal.

Seasoned championship clubs next will show how far we`ve come.

A very enjoyable game under extreme conditions though.

I'm puzzled as to why he has been banned. Sure, he's an idiot now and again but that's no reason to ban him.

He's perfectly entitled to state his often misplaced (in my opinion) views.

It's a bit shit without him.

On viewng his website, I can see him as a consumer champion, well at least in his street.

Archived