IGNORED

Is It Always Going To Be Like That From Now On?

Guest We all smile we all sing

The EASTEND today, is that all the season tickets holders in there, Can't say it was the best :laugh:.

I sit in the Ateyo but take my hat off to the Eastend chaps, I thought the atmophere yesterday was good and a lot of the songs started off in the East End through the Dolman and were finished off in the Ateyo.

The EASTEND today, is that all the season tickets holders in there, Can't say it was the best :laugh:.

:disapointed2se: the few hundred led many chants/songs and were clearly audible from all parts of the ground; Garry Johnson and the players appreciated their support at the end; even if some on here still are determind to take the micheal and ridicule them at every chance :disapointed2se: grow up or go and tell them your thoughts in person :disapointed2se:

p.s mr moddys why was the E.E. thread locked???

But the threats of asking people to sit down didnt really work.

They said every single one of us would be out, they didnt throw a single person out. People sat down for a while when they were bored standing but that was about it.

If everyone refuses to sit down theres is little the stewards can do.

Also with the club not allowing anyone in there except season ticket holders, the 200 or so in there are just going to have to make what they can of it.

I thought it was going to be very poor when i walked in the east end yesterday but it was a lot lot better than i thought.

Visit www.standupsitdown.co.uk

• Admin
But the threats of asking people to sit down didnt really work.

They said every single one of us would be out, they didnt throw a single person out. People sat down for a while when they were bored standing but that was about it.

If everyone refuses to sit down theres is little the stewards can do.

Also with the club not allowing anyone in there except season ticket holders, the 200 or so in there are just going to have to make what they can of it.

I thought it was going to be very poor when i walked in the east end yesterday but it was a lot lot better than i thought.

Visit www.standupsitdown.co.uk

With it being just the STH's in there I actually thought they were more audible (from the Atyeo) than when 1000 were there for QPR.

Seeing as due to daft rules they should of thrown us all out. Seeing as it is so "Unsafe" to stand at football I'm suprised the stewards didnt throw us all out.

Its always double standards when it comes to standing at football. If it is so "unsafe" as the FLA says then why don't they throw everyone out instead of just asking people to sit down?

Or maybe they know its safe and they don't want to admit it.

Seeing as philgas1 is reading this threat, how come it is safe for him to stand on the bass terrace or whatever its called. But then the east end which was built as a terrace but has seats bolted onto is too unsafe to stand?

Seeing as due to daft rules they should of thrown us all out. Seeing as it is so "Unsafe" to stand at football I'm suprised the stewards didnt throw us all out.

Its always double standards when it comes to standing at football. If it is so "unsafe" as the FLA says then why don't they throw everyone out instead of just asking people to sit down?

Or maybe they know its safe and they don't want to admit it.

Seeing as philgas1 is reading this threat, how come it is safe for him to stand on the bass terrace or whatever its called. But then the east end which was built as a terrace but has seats bolted onto is too unsafe to stand?

What the East End was built as doesn't matter. It's designated as seating.

First they start with patronising letters.......

I think it will be like that for now on apart from the bigger games where we will be able to get more people in there due to overflow which should be gdgd. I thought it was generally good apart from the Stewards. My view on it was this: There was no truble whatsoever with everyone having a good time, then the stewards basacially cause trouble by telling people to sit down. All that did was get people wound up with the stewards, which would result in more chance of trouble. I do think it is a matter of time before letters are sent out telling everyone to sit down, but may as well enjoy it while we can. Hopefully it will be like the QPR game on Wednesday in there due to overflow.

I thought it was a good laugh, and made a good noise despite the numbers.

Troube is, it was only s****horpes few supporters against us, some bigger support and we'll quickly be drowned out.

Still, i enjoyed myself, and thats what matters.

Archived