IGNORED

Sproule?

bcfc seattle

Naaaa,

start the guy.

Trundle will be in his element.

I'd go with you on that, as Man City will have scouted us in our last 2 games, and so they wouldnt really know about Sproule unles Sven's scouts had scouted Hibs last season. Which he will then be something that will be a suprise to them if either on the bench and comes on or starts.

After watching Arsenal Vs Man City today there back 4 looked fairly quick except for Dunne, and he won most of his headers to make up for it. So we'd be better playing it on the floor to feet and through balls for players to run onto than playing hoofball.

For people that will be going on weds night (i cant unfortunatly), expect Man City fans to make some noise, as if it werent for them it would have been a library today at the Emirates (its not so much once they wake up, as got quite loud after the scored). Today was the most noise i've ever heard in an away end, with nearly all 3k in there singing, so now have Blue Moon stuck in my head.

I'd go with you on that, as Man City will have scouted us in our last 2 games, and so they wouldnt really know about Sproule unles Sven's scouts had scouted Hibs last season. Which he will then be something that will be a suprise to them if either on the bench and comes on or starts.

After watching Arsenal Vs Man City today there back 4 looked fairly quick except for Dunne, and he won most of his headers to make up for it. So we'd be better playing it on the floor to feet and through balls for players to run onto than playing hoofball.

For people that will be going on weds night (i cant unfortunatly), expect Man City fans to make some noise, as if it werent for them it would have been a library today at the Emirates (its not so much once they wake up, as got quite loud after the scored). Today was the most noise i've ever heard in an away end, with nearly all 3k in there singing, so now have Blue Moon stuck in my head.

Cider 11 exactly.........

Sproule will take umme apart.

He will be dying to prove his worth

GJ seemed upbeat about Sproule in his post match interview. Mentioned how well he'd intergrated with the squad. And if GJ is willing to start Murray upfront maybe we'll see Mr. Ivan "fastest player in the SPL" Sproule playing off Sir Lee Trundle against Man City...

He'll be on from the start to get match practice and start against Sheff. Wed.

Look forward to seeing him (on TV) - not seen him in pre-season.

I think Murray will be on the right and maybe Betsy on the left with Sproule up front.

He'll be the streak of Red White & Yellow(boots) that frequently flashes across your TV screen. Often creating a blurred effect as he plays 'catch me if ya can' with the tormented Man City mid-field & defence.... this is perfectly normal & to be expected, there is no fault with you TV or Sky's transmission... Please Do Not Adjust Your Set!! :)Meep! Meep!! @@@> > > > > >

Archived