IGNORED

Zoo

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

In zoo magazine this week (and no it was my friend's) it said that a new film is coming out based around the Chelsa and Millwall hooligan firms in the 80's. Basically its stupid and sad to make a film about something so sinister and secondly in a different collom is showed how football violence had grown over the last year. It said that a 'orginised punch up between 300 Bristol City & Sheffield Wednesday hooligans'. It also went on to say City fans were involved in mass riots on Worthington Cup final weekend. Now this baffles me as why club names are mentioned as other hooligans will come to these clubs looking and expecting trouble.

In zoo magazine this week (and no it was my friend's) it said that a new film is coming out based around the Chelsa and Millwall hooligan firms in the 80's. Basically its stupid and sad to make a film about something so sinister and secondly in a different collom is showed how football violence had grown over the last year. It said that a 'orginised punch up between 300 Bristol City & Sheffield Wednesday hooligans'. It also went on to say City fans were involved in mass riots on Worthington Cup final weekend. Now this baffles me as why club names are mentioned as other hooligans will come to these clubs looking and expecting trouble.

yeah is called football factory?, i have the film a mate got

it from ebay and gave me a copy, it shows how firms work

in organisation etc it is very graphic as well :whistle:

The stupidest thing of all is that it is released just as the Euro Finals are about to get underway.

Just what we need isnt it? Giving these morons the publicity they crave when we are a hairs bredth away from being thrown out of the tournament thanks to scum like this :@

Do you honestly think other teams will come to Aston Gate looking to kick it off because of an article in a magazine. That is very funny maybe it would have something to do with the fact with have a bad reputation as far as trouble goes....I know you rose tinted specs dont want to hear it but is unfortunately true. I have met people at Ajax games in the past who have asked me who I support, when I answered Bristol city they have replied ah CSF I have read about them, I have recieved the same comments from a good friend of mine who is an avid supporter (born & bread) AC Milan. The reason why people have read about us is that we have a reputation for trouble, unfortunately this looks like it wont be going away.

I wouldn't be at all suprised if City's reputation for being involved in trouble grew in the next few games, QPR PLYMOUTH & SWINDON nuff said. Fingers crossed the evil post dont sniff out trouble and blow it up ten fold, actually fingers crossed that nothing happens off the field and the stories are all about City beating all 3 on the field.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I doubt they'll be trouble at Swindon above the level of very minor scuffles, they just can't handle the numbers of City fans. Anyway I expect a huge Police presence will stop anything before it starts.

QPR don't seem to cause trouble away from home and with the absence of hooligans obviously there will be little chance of aggro.

Plymouth do have a otorious following but the rarely travel here. Because of tickets selling so quickly and it being a tuesay night, I doubt the TCE will be in Bristol, which again would probably mean the maximum trouble being isolated scuffles.

People are getting paranoid about the next 3 games, but it's not like we're playing Millwall and Cardiff is it!

Agree, but I think TCE may well travel even if they are not in full numbers, as for QPR I think you may be wrong as I have heard rumours of them 'making a show' if we lose at Swindon there will undoubtedly be a few minor incidents either way the Evil post are sure to blow the incidents out of all proportion. Lets wait and see, fingers crossed that the team make the headlines.

I doubt they'll be trouble at Swindon above the level of very minor scuffles, they just can't handle the numbers of City fans. Anyway I expect a huge Police presence will stop anything before it starts.

QPR don't seem to cause trouble away from home and with the absence of hooligans obviously there will be little chance of aggro.

Plymouth do have a otorious following but the rarely travel here. Because of tickets selling so quickly and it being a tuesay night, I doubt the TCE will be in Bristol, which again would probably mean the maximum trouble being isolated scuffles.

People are getting paranoid about the next 3 games, but it's not like we're playing Millwall and Cardiff is it!

Pretty much agree with that Willsbridge, however I expect Plymouth hooligans to travel anyway. It could well be the last time they play us for a while and theres a big rivalry with the CSF.

Do you honestly think other teams will come to Aston Gate looking to kick it off because of an article in a magazine. That is very funny maybe it would have something to do with the fact with have a bad reputation as far as trouble goes....I know you rose tinted specs dont want to hear it but is unfortunately true. I have met people at Ajax games in the past who have asked me who I support, when I answered Bristol city they have replied ah CSF I have read about them, I have recieved the same comments from a good friend of mine who is an avid supporter (born & bread) AC Milan. The reason why people have read about us is that we have a reputation for trouble, unfortunately this looks like it wont be going away.
the csf are well known abroad as a large group do go to england

games away more than they follow city at home :dunno:

Archived