IGNORED

Lita To Boro - £6m

Cardy

I heard from a good source in the Dolman that this deal will be done early next week. Boro have just sold Yakubu and have got money to burn. However Aston Villa are also interested. One way or the other it seems that we will be getting a hefty windfall.

When it happens does anyone know how much we get and whether it will be enough to bring in a real top class striker at this level.

I heard from a good source in the Dolman that this deal will be done early next week. Boro have just sold Yakubu and have got money to burn. However Aston Villa are also interested. One way or the other it seems that we will be getting a hefty windfall.

When it happens does anyone know how much we get and whether it will be enough to bring in a real top class striker at this level.

Was your good source in the Dolman a bloke who's name begins with M with a bald head? I was a bit sozzled and he was trying to tell me from 4 rows back so I might have misheard :dunno:

No chance whatsoever. He'll be playing Carling Cup for Reading against Swansea on Tuesday night. I'll wager anything you want on it.

Boro might struggle to get someone in - Villa will buy Defoe - Leroy doesn't want to leave Reading just yet and why would he travel all the way to boro to play for a side which is going to struggle to stay up this season??

No chance whatsoever. He'll be playing Carling Cup for Reading against Swansea on Tuesday night. I'll wager anything you want on it.

Boro might struggle to get someone in - Villa will buy Defoe - Leroy doesn't want to leave Reading just yet and why would he travel all the way to boro to play for a side which is going to struggle to stay up this season??

Boro being desperate can only work in our favour as they will likely pay over the odds. If they offer Leroy enough he will go I have no doubt of that.

Archived