IGNORED

Team To Play Man City

Haster

Sorry if someone has already done this topic??

................WEALE...............

............ORR......CAREY........FONTAINE..........MCALLISTER

.........MURRAY.....ELLIOT....JOHNSON.......MCINDOE.............

...................TRUNDLE.....SPROULE............

subs

BASSO

JEVONS

SKUSE

WILSON

VASKO

Over to you?

I think we need to contain them for the first half before maybe having a bit of go at them in the second, as far as I have seen this year Elano seems to be their main man so by having a "spare" man in midfield this should allow us to double up on him. I would go for

GK: Weale

RB: Orr

LB: McAllister

CB: Carey

CB: Fontaine

RW: Wilson

CM: Elliot

CM: Skuse

CM: Johnson

LW: McIndoe

CF: Trundle

S1: Basso

S2: Vasko

S3: Russell

S4: Sproule

S5: Murray

This shows what a good squad we have when the likes of Jevons, Showunmi and Keogh can't even make the bench and we still have Brooker, Noble and McCombe to come back to full fitness

Happy days!!

I think we need to contain them for the first half before maybe having a bit of go at them in the second, as far as I have seen this year Elano seems to be their main man so by having a "spare" man in midfield this should allow us to double up on him. I would go for

GK: Weale

RB: Orr

LB: McAllister

CB: Carey

CB: Fontaine

RW: Wilson

CM: Elliot

CM: Skuse

CM: Johnson

LW: McIndoe

CF: Trundle

S1: Basso

S2: Vasko

S3: Russell

S4: Sproule

S5: Murray

This shows what a good squad we have when the likes of Jevons, Showunmi and Keogh can't even make the bench and we still have Brooker, Noble and McCombe to come back to full fitness

Happy days!!

the last thing we want to do is try to contain them. its a one of cup game so we should have a go at them from the off. same as yesterday with sproule in for murray.

would rather lose 3-0 and have a real go at them than lose 1-0 or on penalties by trying to contain them

i personally think Mr Johnson will make some changes, i think the team will be as follows....

Basso

Keogh Vasko Fontaine McAllister

Betsy Russel Skuse Sproule

Jevons Showumni

perhaps a few players will play in different positions i think in the majority most of these players will play some part of the game.

Does any one know if Brooker Noble or McCombe are fit enough to take a small part in the game.

Archived