IGNORED

Man City East End Tickets

bringbacktherobin

ST's only unless the rest of the ground's sold out, according to Fridays pronouncement on the OS.

That flatly contradicted the answer given to the ST-However that was before six arrests against QPR that I'm informed were for shouting & gesticulating-Please let me know if that's wrong although I wouldn't change my view that you arrest six, punish them and leave the vast majority of those that did behave, alone.

So, that would suggest that if is far to dangerous to have 400 ST's plus one guest-However 400 ST's plus thousands of fans who may be violent lunatics hell bent on causing trouble, is perfectly OK because the rest of the ground is full. :noexpression:

All makes perfect sense and I can't think for a minute why anyone would complain about this major move forward in customer relations. :whistle2:

ST's only unless the rest of the ground's sold out, according to Fridays pronouncement on the OS.

That flatly contradicted the answer given to the ST-However that was before six arrests against QPR that I'm informed were for shouting & gesticulating-Please let me know if that's wrong although I wouldn't change my view that you arrest six, punish them and leave the vast majority of those that did behave, alone.

So, that would suggest that if is far to dangerous to have 400 ST's plus one guest-However 400 ST's plus thousands of fans who may be violent lunatics hell bent on causing trouble, is perfectly OK because the rest of the ground is full. :noexpression:

All makes perfect sense and I can't think for a minute why anyone would complain about this major move forward in customer relations. :whistle2:

sigh

PDG

Archived