IGNORED

Pubs In Sydney Showing The Swfc Game?

merrickstash

I'll be lucky enough to be dowunder in Sydney for the SWFC game next Saturday. Does any one know of pubs that will be showing the game?

The pubs are all called 'Hotels' over there. It took me about a month to work that out when I was down under! Your best bet is an Irish Bar because they have all the live British football on, just work out the time difference first. A place called Scruffy Murphy's just off Pitt Street will probably have it on...

The pubs are all called 'Hotels' over there. It took me about a month to work that out when I was down under! Your best bet is an Irish Bar because they have all the live British football on, just work out the time difference first. A place called Scruffy Murphy's just off Pitt Street will probably have it on...

Scruffy Murphy's is a place of legends! People of ll nationalities in there! always a good laugh and atmosphere

the pub (can't remember the name) on the corner of Darlinghurst Rd in Kings Cross show pretty much any football that is on sky,

Yep, Kings Cross or Scruffy Murphys. I agree with those posts. They are both great places to catch any footie on Sky.

Scruffy Murphy's is a place of legends! People of ll nationalities in there! always a good laugh and atmosphere

Yeah it's a class place ain't it! That was the first boozer I went into in Sydney as it were just down the road from my hostel. Got a steak, chips and a VB for something like $7 watching Birmingham - Man Utd on Fox Sports. Great days those... :cool:

I would say that most of the pubs in Sydney will show it as is on Foxtel.

We have it at home and is on fox sports 3 starting at 9.00 pm.

Can't bloomin wait, am takin the wife to see the (aweful) aussie rules in a corporate box on sat night but now have a good enough reason to leave early.

CUMMON U REDS

Archived