IGNORED

Man City Fans

cummins17

Live On TV.

Long round trip.

Midweek.

CCC Club as competition

Even when they're top of the League ish-why bother?

The tickets will seem comparetively cheap to them, but the travel costs won't and they sold out early for Arsenal away, so that's two away games in a week.

My mate has a season ticket there and does a fair few aways per season, but isn't bothering for many of the reasons above. He would like to have gone, as it's a new ground for most of their fans, but is saving cash for later in the season.

This seens to be the attitude of most of them, and to be honest I can't really blame them. For example, if we were away to, for example, Bury in the 1st round and it was on TV, how many of us would bother.

They could have sold their allocation 3 times over and many will be in the home stands

So why are there only 1,100 sold and why are they still available on their website? :blink:

Why go in the home stands although, in fairness, it might help fill them up-Perhaps we could give the the Premier Club seats because they're empty most Saturdays :whistle2:

My mate has a season ticket there and does a fair few aways per season, but isn't bothering for many of the reasons above. He would like to have gone, as it's a new ground for most of their fans, but is saving cash for later in the season.

This seens to be the attitude of most of them, and to be honest I can't really blame them. For example, if we were away to, for example, Bury in the 1st round and it was on TV, how many of us would bother.

On a Monday night for a top of the table League Clash we took about 300 to Scunny last season, so we're no different.

One day someone will wake up and realise that there is to much football, to much on telly and, as Middlesborough did last season, drop the prices and quadruple the crowd they would have got-It also "subsidised" the away fans travel cost as our tickets were a tenner as well.

Same old argument-Do you want 20,000 at £20 or 10,000 at £28.

So why are there only 1,100 sold and why are they still available on their website? :blink:

Why go in the home stands although, in fairness, it might help fill them up-Perhaps we could give the the Premier Club seats because they're empty most Saturdays :whistle2:

Well thats weird then, i was told by manc fan they sold their allocation and could not get tickets and were asking their mates in Bristol to buy them home end tickets.

It does not surprise me though, Manc City have piss poor fans, most of them are crack dealers.

If we were playing Man. Utd, the away end would have sold out 3 times over becuase it's not too far from Devon, Withywood, Taunton etc etc for their hardcore. :innocent06::innocent06::innocent06::innocent06:

That's a ridiculous, lazy, illinformed statement, grow up.

Everyone knows united's hardcore are in Surrey.... :whistle::fish:

:clap::clap::clap: Absolutely right how misinformed and immature of me to forget the Surrey Red Devil Massive. Bet the East End Kiosks would have had a run on those Delicious prawn sandwiches, as endorsed by Mr Roy Keane.........
don't forget the hardcore fans :innocent06: mutv and never miss a game on sky [would like to go but cannot get a ticket :fastasleep: ]

Archived