IGNORED

Lee Trundle's Goals

BS3 Bemmy

Just love them goals. As i am working nights at the moment i could not go to the game so listend to Benn Orr on bcfc.world the way he reacted to both goals you could tel they were special.

Ben did a great job on the microphone yesterday.

He's an Orrrr......!!! :clapping:

Fantastic BS3! Can someone confirm that Trundle's second superlative strike came about as a result of a huge clearing headed assist by Marvin Elliott? It must have flown all of 40 yards.

No, it was Louis Carey.

Thanks for posting. Dashed off to avoid the half-time toilet queue and missed the second goal; rushed out in time to see the nice little celebration in the corner between Atyeo and Dolman though. Loved it!

This is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on here. Thanks Neo.

I mean the queue for the toilet is just soooooo long, isn't it?

One of the greatest goals ever at AG and you were dashing off to miss the queues. :rofl2br:

I can't understand why so many people seem to dash to the bog or food stalls five minutes before half time or dash out of the stadium before the end of the game...must miss so many great moments over the course of a season. Anyone who did not stay to applaud the players off the pitch Saturday after their efforts in that weather should be ashamed. "It only takes a second to score a goal" as Bill Shankley said....and you have got all of the interval to go to the lav...of course you'll miss the marvellous half-time entertyainment...two people failing to hit a Raleigh Chopper with a balloon; some bloke pulling a ticket out of a bag; Chirpy Chirpy Cheap Cheap on the tannoy or some girls from GWR in the baggiest track suits in the world...Oh yes and this week a display of the smallest football nets in the world...even Lee Trundle couldn't have chipped the ball into those..

I can't understand why so many people seem to dash to the bog or food stalls five minutes before half time or dash out of the stadium before the end of the game...must miss so many great moments over the course of a season. Anyone who did not stay to applaud the players off the pitch Saturday after their efforts in that weather should be ashamed. "It only takes a second to score a goal" as Bill Shankley said....and you have got all of the interval to go to the lav...of course you'll miss the marvellous half-time entertyainment...two people failing to hit a Raleigh Chopper with a balloon; some bloke pulling a ticket out of a bag; Chirpy Chirpy Cheap Cheap on the tannoy or some girls from GWR in the baggiest track suits in the world...Oh yes and this week a display of the smallest football nets in the world...even Lee Trundle couldn't have chipped the ball into those..

Nice...but to be pedantic...it was Brian Clough was it not?

Splendid - thanks for that.

Thanks for posting. Dashed off to avoid the half-time toilet queue and missed the second goal; rushed out in time to see the nice little celebration in the corner between Atyeo and Dolman though. Loved it!

Many thanks...

Fantastic BS3! Can someone confirm that Trundle's second superlative strike came about as a result of a huge clearing headed assist by Marvin Elliott? It must have flown all of 40 yards.

Thats ok guys,no problem.Glad you all enjoyed them

Archived