IGNORED

Wilsons Team V Qpr

Bristol Boy

He'll figure that with Murray back, we can go back to what made us finish third last season, so

4-4-2

...............................................Phillips.............................................................

Carey.............................Coles........................Butler.........................Hill..........

Murray............................Burnell.......................Doherty.....................Tinnion......

.......................................Peacock.......................Rougier..................................

Subs

Stowell

Miller

Roberts

Bell

Fortune

Yes, he'll still play Tinnion wide, despite the fact it hasn't worked and he'll bring JB back to win the ball, which, he's normally given away, along with any of the back four.

I tell you, he's lost it :whistle:

Guest Champagne Football

If he plays that team I would be tempted to walk out.

He really should try something adventerous (attacking) for once. I remember when we used to win games 3-2, 4-3, 5-4. If we kept the same style this season we'd be 15 points clear by now :@ I still have hope, but since the Oldham debacle it is hanging on it's final straw.

Guest Bootylicious

It wouldn't surprise me to see that team!

I cant imgine him playing Burnell AND Docs though (please god, no).

I think (hope) he'll play Tins/Wilkshire in the middle and bring Goodfellow in on the left.

He'll keep useless Peacock up front alongside Rougier though.

Id go for (bearing in mind its a 'must win game'):

..............Phillips...............

...Carey...Coles...Hill/Woody...

Murray...Wilkshire...Docs...Tins...Goodfellow

..........Miller.............Rougier........

Subs:

Bell

Hill/Woody

Roberts

Peacock

Fortune

It'll be a bloody miracle if i see that team on Sat!

Archived